PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again I. Treachery not zabudish is visible for couple of days and will not calm down!.....

C
22.05.2004, 04:10
Again I. Treachery not zabudish is visible for couple of days and will not calm down!...
Though, when I nevertheless have found in myself forces and have talked snim easy a load as though from itself has removed or has taken off, all points have placed. .tolko here I rage still: always spoke likes, and in last conversation has told or said, that the love in general is not present in its or his comprehension, there is only an attachment, yes he is adhered to me, no more, though and is strong, has solved, that together we shall not be, and that then searches! On all a consonant... At me full confusion in a head how to cease on to scroll all some times!?

Alena
22.05.2004, 19:20
Yes to you to be pleased it is necessary, that he has left! In fact he if I am not mistaken, is biassed to alcohol? If you like it or him, you most likely, never on break would go or send. And he to you would ruin all life. Throw - UNITS.

Alena
24.05.2004, 05:45
Yes to you to be pleased it is necessary, that he has left! In fact he if I am not mistaken, is biassed to alcohol? If you like it or him, you most likely, never on break would go or send. And he to you would ruin all life. Stop to drink - UNITS.

lesja
25.05.2004, 17:26
You naturally still like it or him, as though by inertia. And any time will be sick. But all in due course passes or takes place, believe to me. Unless it is better to live in eternal naprjage?

The anonym
26.05.2004, 20:08
Well will suffice nyt already! Has dismissed here njuni, you understand... Itself to not regret, and to respect it is necessary, and you even now about it or this do not think! Nobody will help or assist you, while with itself will not consult!

Karmen
27.05.2004, 07:05
Nobody will help or assist, but advice or council and an opportunity to state all is can help or assist.

C
28.05.2004, 01:31
Everything, all Thanks!