PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me such problem, I do not know, can be a little not on adre...

Julia
25.05.2004, 07:28
Hello, at me such problem, I do not know, can be a little to the wrong address. The matter is that women compete to me, and I shall not understand, what's the matter (it pursues me during all life). And when I was the imperceptible girl and when I became enough attractive. But I at all do not consider or count myself better others, I consider or count, that all - to the are beautiful and interesting. And, the main thing, that sopernichat-that especially not iz-for what, also at me is the problems, too threw men.
And women, the main thing, different, different characters and vneshnostej. Also women former girlfriends, sister and even my mother Here enter is more senior me, already. Such sensation, that I do not give rest to them. Though, I repeat, that they are not sillier, are not less interesting, than I. If at me find any disadvantage will necessarily inform me, and with any gloating. I do not speak, that always attitudes or relations are identical, but me, we shall admit or allow do not invite anywhere with itself and in general to all show the superiority, for example can speak about chyom-nibud to speak, about what I neznaju and if I shall ask will tell or say yes so about what. Or we shall admit or allow to ignore me, and next day
To approach or suit indifferently. I, understand, that
The problem, probably, gde-that in me, but I tried to behave and and edak and in general in any way. But, know, earlier I experienced, and now, I would like
To make also but when I use their weapon,
Attitudes or Relations as a result converge on "are not present". Well, in general
Now I, practically, do not communicate with women, except for as in public, but I feel, that I become any stinker though to me does not bring it of any pleasure.

Alla Lvovna
25.05.2004, 16:49
The muzhik it is necessary to you good.

Ekaterina
26.05.2004, 11:09
JUlja, and what for they in general are necessary to you, these or it zhenishchiny? I fine do without female friendship, and absolutely from it or this I do not suffer. And you I shall advise to not undertake simply any attempts to approach with these women, especially to respond them. Simply do not do or make anything, be in itself.

O.K.
27.05.2004, 01:02
The reason most likely it is valid in you a soma. But to struggle with obsession not so it is simple. Though knowledge of that you are pursued not by women, and manias can help or assist with this struggle. How to sigh a full breast, how easily and cheerfully to look or see at the world and on people? It is not simple. I on your place would address to psihiateru.

Bobrov A.E.
28.05.2004, 00:24
Who "is guilty" in your situation to tell or say difficultly. Certainly, the psychologist pays attention to behaviour of the client more often. CHem-you, most likely, in collective "are not entered" by something. Here than, in it or this all question. There can be you perceive associates as it is hostile to you concerning, and m.. You are allocated with the superfluous activity or arrogance about which "do not know".. You are passive or carry out a role of "whipping boy". Variants set. Probably, it is necessary to begin with passing or taking place special psychological testing (by the way, it it can be made and on the Internet). Then it would be necessary to consult to the psychotherapist personally or also on the Internet.