PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We together two years. Good relations. But since he was arranged on...

Maria In
25.05.2004, 07:46
We together two years. Good relations. But since he was arranged on one more job, and I too have gone to work for us pojavilja a disadvantage of dialogue. In the evening the supper, televizer and to sleep. Anywhere we do not go almost. We have a rest with friends, but it is very rare. He every day at the job to release or let off one me anywhere does not want. I ask to descend or go kuda-nibud, he speaks, that is tired. I know, that he likes me, I understand, that usaet but in fact it is necessary, something to do or make. It is boring to live together and to not have that for conversations. Someone can will prompt what to do or make?

Leka
25.05.2004, 20:37
If is not present that for conversations it is time
To leave. That that people do not go anywhere, not
The occasion to keep away from each other. We together 4
Year, a little where we go, there is no desire (and forces at
The husband, works), but the general or common subjects full much, and
All time is not obligatory to talk. We like
In the evening together poprodit on park, silently, simply
Going series. Or on a sofa to lie down series the friend with
The friend. And if to people it is boring with each other, that
Will change from that that they will begin on clubs and
To friends to go?

Hazhilina I.I.
27.05.2004, 18:35
Hello Maria! You cannot force to do or make the husband that you want. But also he also has no right to make of the decision for you as you to act and where to go. Talk to it or him about it or this. Tell or say, that understand, that he gets tired also you respect with its or his right on to have a rest as he wants (remaining the house). But you also have a right to have a rest as you want. And for you it is an opportunity kuda-that to go. Discuss with the husband it and try to find the mutually beneficial decision. One my clients have solved this problem so. The husband has defended the right to have a rest houses. The wife - to meet and have a rest with girlfriends. Also periodically they went each other towards and or, the wife remained at home and they together looked films or did or made something or something else. And in other cases, the husband went with the wife kuda-nibud. Thus also they found such place where it would be together interesting. To in total you kind!