PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! Would like to consult. The matter is that my liked not predl...

Страницы : [1] 2

Alain
06.05.2004, 10:15
Greetings to all! Would like to consult. The matter is that my liked does not suggest me to get married. We live together 8 months, at us magnificent attitudes or relations, we like each other, we plan on the future, we dream of the child, but about wedding he is silent. I certainly understand, that a die - not the most important, but I am am tormented with doubts "why". At us greater or big is enough razniza in the age of (me - 24, and emu-42). Everyone consider or count me as the beautiful girl (earlier I worked as model), character at me too like normal. Prompt what to do or make. Whether it is necessary to something to change or throw out these nonsenses from a head???

oshn
06.05.2004, 15:33
Potential chustvo freedom are given with relaxedness in attitudes or relations. We after have divorced, brought up to undersign again, but though and at various times, send or have come to opinion, that it is not necessary, at that everyone is independent. If it would be desirable (and I understand, that has put not so much in a die as in a wedding dress and padarkah), bring up wedding as a holiday, instead of as to procedure uzakonivanija your attitudes or relations. And more one: divide into 28 everything, that he speaks you about children, plans, etc. at this age we speak that the woman wishes to hear from us, instead of that we chustvuem, especially if this woman is young, beautiful and desired is more often.

Huch
07.05.2004, 04:03
It not a difference, for healthy men.
In ten years you already... .ales, and he still interest representing for women the man.)

The anonym
07.05.2004, 08:36
About.. Yes.. In 52 just)) Huge such interest)) for women)) self-conceit - though in rent zdavaj)) Alain - tell or say to him that want wedding! If he indeed likes you, for it or him it will be a pleasant trifle))

Well here
08.05.2004, 09:33
At it or him money dof. Hectares and he simply is not going to on her zhenitsja-it there is a sad truth of a life..)) yes, Alain? Well tell or say fairly. " Perfect attitudes or relations " is it is possible to understand, " it is liked each other " is most likely vr. .ne, " we plan on the future " - what plans?.. ((Define or Determine, the darling.

Herring
08.05.2004, 11:30
Yes after 45 the big stomach or belly and small sex opportunities have the majority of men. It is well-known, as at us is not got or started as in the West to watch or keep up the zdorovem-at us " freedom to the present or true muzhik " - beer and everyones there. .takie here izlishestva-obzhiralovka, oblezhalovka and veins. zabolevanija-to it or this also conduct. The girl. .vam to raise the question directly. And if net-in 28 years and with your appearance you to yourselves still will find that. In general, it is standard, that if for the first 4 months of your novel he nothing speaks you about possible or probable happy family budushchem-it is a hopelessness in this plan.

The anonym
08.05.2004, 17:55
Interestingly, he even with the former wife is dissolved?

antimol
09.05.2004, 19:19
Huch and why you consider or count it that the woman in 34 is already... ales? I neznaju what age your wife and as she looks or appears, but dare to assure you, that the blossoming for women of 25 45 years, certainly not for all. Happen and 18 such trashes, so they and pozhizni such. And happens as 45 years or summer muzhiks admire and past cannot pass or take place.

antimol
10.05.2004, 00:24
Well does not offer and let, you still have time to look round. Can and is better even. I at all do not like old muzhiks, they such the grumbler even if look or appear normally, all the same character any more to hell. But if you concern to zhenshchinam-to daughters to you with it or him it will be comfortable, gotovtes to that he will be to learn or teach you all remained life umu-to reason. Skukotaaaaaa.

Natulja
11.05.2004, 14:43
Noodles hangs up. izvenite for frankness. e. He quite possibly likes you, definitely wishes to keep, and here to marry - somnevaetstsa pochemu-that... e. Does not want. You should reflect. And it is serious.

Alain
12.05.2004, 18:10
Thanks all for responses! I shall try all to respond and to clear a situation a little. The matter is that he considers or counts, that at us the present or true family, and I - its or his wife. I am afraid to bring up wedding to not appear in an awkward situation. Our joint life he plans already for 10 years forward (razhdenie the child, construction of the house and t. Item). He was married, but years 5 is dissolved, children at it or him are not present. And in general, marriage or spoilage at it or him was very much not successful. I like it or him at all for money (I had men much more richly and more successfully). One girlfriend has told or said to me, that there are women whom everyone suggest to marry and on the contrary. Here I also wish to understand, that in me not so! In fact I too would like good family, and to the child to give birth from the HUSBAND!

antimol
13.05.2004, 15:59
Alain, basically it is not terrible. Tell or say you you work? You Receive more or less than he? I wish to tell or say nothing bad about yours bojfrenda, muzhiks at such age become terribly pragmatic, time he plans all for 10 years forward means considers or examines;surveys all variants of your joint life and as also divorce. But in this case to you vrjatli that will get, and here if you were the WIFE official, then an another matter, all acquired in common half-and-half. It now all this seems to you nonsense, and in 10 years of a joint life will not seem. When to you 34 or bolshe, and behind soul not a penny, tjazhelovato. If people like each other, it or him a die in the passport not a handicap. And not the truth, that a die in the passport strikes at the rights of spouses, on the contrary equalizes. And if the muzhik wishes to be type free HE is free.

Blot
15.05.2004, 04:55
Yes not zatsiklevajtes you on official marriage or spoilage! It is A lot of the families living on mnogu of years in a civil marriage. What, by and large, a difference?

16.05.2004, 15:52
By and large just a greater or big difference! antimol - the clear head, below all has popularly explained. Even if he also considers or counts as its or her wife others consider or count as the MISTRESS, SODERZHANKOJ and. t. d - to you so to live it is pleasant? That she here writes That already proves that she of obviously is not comfortable oschushchaet. Good chance to check up your "friend"..

Blot
17.05.2004, 00:57
Nonsenses and prejudices. It is too much examples where the "lawful" wife represents itself as brainless soderzhantki and parasites is on the one hand. And with another - people living in " nepravlnyh marriages or spoilage ". Live together as full partners of which are not held with a die in the passport. And only here true feelings and attitudes or relations are shown.

The anonym
17.05.2004, 04:26
Blot, that nebojs in "legal marriage" you live?))

Blot
18.05.2004, 00:39
So sklalos))) It was very much for a long time!))) Though it is now difficult as that to classify my marriage or spoilage. We with the husband not that that in the different countries, and on different continents!)))

Natulja
19.05.2004, 16:02
That consider or count others you to excite should not. People happen not only kind, and kind some such come across... Well not in it or this business. How much I talked to men, all unanimously approved or confirmed, that cohabitation is not marriage or spoilage. And men were "not interested", t. e. Friends, friends, employees. Now, certainly, much varies, many live in "free" marriage or spoilage. But what for to be tormented in ignorance? You have the right to take part or participate in such decision

20.05.2004, 15:48
I think if the girl of it or this wants - it means to her is necessary. Likes - will make. Is not present - will show the interior. In any she will not lose for cases))

antimol
21.05.2004, 09:17
Blot about what you? Whom what that there now can keep a die. A life a piece complex or difficult, whether poorly what situations happen, with health for example (God forbid to anybody), and sick are necessary to nobody. Such examples not a little. In our state unfortunately nothing has changed " Without a paper you kakashka, and with a paper - the person! ". And so you for the state and for citizens are SOZHITELNITSA (and as it is usual at heart our fellow citizens not in the best sense of this word). And in the Europe from marriage or spoilage and weddings nobody refuses, though at all of them is much easier, contract system, etc. .ja I understand if elderly pair, have met, have decided to live together, they really do not have necessity for the REGISTRY OFFICE to run. And when ahead the whole life... .no I do not insist, of it simply think aloud. Solve.

Blot
22.05.2004, 09:15
antimol, and I roll. That is the die pins namertvo to the ill spouse? You speak, that the die presently does not keep. Well then what for he now? Why not in a year, through two (as in the Europe)? On the other hand, from your post follows, what a paper of this like as make secure?)))

To a?O???y-blot
22.05.2004, 21:55
I still speak time, that a die presently anybody to not pin anywhere. And the superfluous insurance in a life will not prevent. Romanticism is certainly well, but time treats and for it or this. My parents have lived soul in soul of 30 years, two children narodili, and the die in the passport it or him at all has not prevented. And me has not carried, I have left the first husband in three years, my daughter then there were 2 years, and we have remained in the street, without habitation and money, every day spent the night in the new house, at girlfriends, at relatives, in poliklinniku a nursery did not accept, a registration found out, hardly the child has not lost, thanks my mum if not she, for a long time already on herself would impose arms or hand. Too liked already horror, plans built and I worked at a factory " the Sickle and Molot " in hot to shop, it in 17 let-that and studied in the evening. And then the child was born also he from us is tired. Only iz-for dochki I was not broke, on the panel have not gone, though offered. Here so the life also has learned me, second time in marriage left, three years lived FREELY, and on chetverty I have told or said: Or in the REGISTRY OFFICE, or I collect suitcases ". He too govoril-" to us and so it is good " And here now in 7 years has washed down, and I all the same hozjaka all and all and the house. Will not want to live normally, I shall divorce, shall be divided or shall be undressed and let to myself drinks.

Natulja
23.05.2004, 19:02
Each young lady has the right in marriage! The die and a paper only but that then muzhiks so do not hurry her or it Can to get?

Irina
25.05.2004, 05:16
In the given situation as used to say Kozma Prutkov, " Zri in a root ". Even if he also names you the wife, in soul or douche you for it or him all the same the mistress. These are different things: the wife not peerly mistress. Representation at men about beautiful model forms a stereotype of such necessary attribute (for Russian tolstopuza), and the wife is a housewife with duties following from it or this and absolutely deprived of civil rights. Therefore you "bojfrend" also does not imagine, that you can turn in certain grey, " an effeminate essence " in the washed off dressing gown and with polovnikom in arms or hand. Probably I exaggerated a little, is simple you for it or him dream. As a rule, women are more realistic, we would like legality and the order, he simply does not understand you: that can not suffice yet? Do not excruciate itself, all at you by way of, you try or taste naesti it or him on an idea, that uneasy model, and much more a costly present of its or his destiny. Happiness to you and prosperities!

The doctor
25.05.2004, 18:51
Fine so. In all the muzhik is not right. And if it simply trauma? Phobia to pass or take place on the same way?... Did not think?