PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here argued on free sex attitudes or relations in family, when mu much...

Mafia
18.05.2004, 23:45
Here argued on free sex attitudes or relations in family, when the husband and the wife priemljut everything, including group sex much. And that visitors of a forum think about such variant - the husband speaks the wife: " I very much like you. But I do not want, that you belonged only to me. I understand, that other men can give to you sex and emotional pleasure. Therefore I not against at you was still someone, except for me ". Remember, still N.Kozlov unforgettable wrote about something in such sort? What do you think of such variant of development of attitudes or relations?

Vick
20.05.2004, 13:09
Or it vse-taki not love, or at the person doing or making these applications or statements - serious psychological problems. My such opinion.

Herring
21.05.2004, 13:51
I simply not could contain probably the person such masshtaba-if have been assured, what is it sincerely, instead of risovka and not advance payments to myself. I for any time would be lost, and even it would be unpleasant to me. And finally I would ask it or him more never this subject to concern or touch, and he would become closer to me also roads. But I as always would not show it or this. With one ogovorkoj-if!!! He would tell or say it under inflow of feelings to mne-instead of to itself(himself)). Yes, I it or this polzovalas-but very much would protect it or him, would try to not injure it or him and there can be he in me has woken something very good)

Calibre
23.05.2004, 05:53
As one my friend, the basic instinct - speaks egoism. Abnormally such application or statement, nonsense it. Not love!

Huch
23.05.2004, 19:41
Sex three together, after three litres of vodka.))
Three together, it is possible to compare sex to good American hills
, The spirit grasps, heart to stop).
There should be a consensus and mutual understanding. This subject should be discussed between people who already through it have passed or have taken place)

Adrenalinka
25.05.2004, 01:53
To tell the truth, I would begin to doubt in its or his love to me. It is possible to assume as much as necessary, that he appreciates freedom of the beloved, that he does not wish to limit it or her, that he wishs her as much as possible good luck. BUT love, in my opinion, prepolagaet desire to test happiness together (under condition of, certainly, that she is mutual). The variant with attraction the third to joint reception of pleasures still can be understood someone. BUT " to wish to give liked by another for a while " is something from area of an algophilia or a schizophrenia.;))

Huch
26.05.2004, 13:51
To Troy, it only two men and the woman, and on a turn or turnover?))

Adrenalinka-Huchu
27.05.2004, 11:56
On me how it is necessary. The main thing that thus both of the spouse were present (if they each other like, certainly);))