PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte!!! Advise. Please what to do or make I cannot already on it with...

Alfija
26.05.2004, 17:47
Zdravsvujte!!!
Advise. Please what to do or make
I cannot already look at it the matter is that I am am disturbed with attitudes or relations of mine mamamy with teenage the brother, he eternally snaps with her talks to her as with the girlfriend, I recently have married, mother asks the father to talk to it or him, and to him all the same, let speaks goes in my direction (the father at us svidetetel Iegovy), though we musulmany,
Know to me it is a pity mum to a pain.
Prompt what to do or make with the brother, as pospit to mum as she only did not talk to it or him...

Alina
27.05.2004, 10:14
Probably you now reap fetuses of its or his education though also age now such, it would be desirable him to show already, that the adult independent. If behaves so, let is responsible for the acts. On a place of your mum will put. New things would not see yet will not learn to talk. Let goes to work eventually. And in my opinion indifference of the father in this business is not proved by its or his creed as any belief says pochetat parents instead of as occurs or happens.