PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a problem, though and not so greater or big, but for me very much m...

JUlechka
05.05.2004, 12:52
Hello! At me a problem though and not so greater or big, but for me means much. I am very open person, and I can not hold the experiences in myself. I need to discuss, be uttered the problems (as well as much, probably)... As I to upset parents do not want or wish - I am uttered to the guy... And he speaks, that he - not the psychotherapist, and " the practical muzhik ", and from my conversations to both only is worse... I understand, that the majority of men so is arranged, but so it would be desirable from the person of support and comprehension, vyvorchivaju I throttle inside out, I ask advice or council, I ask the help... Sometimes I go too far, I understand, that is not clear that from it or him I achieve, that he basically is not capable to feel the same and the same as I... But I can not stop...

The anonym
05.05.2004, 23:32
So be uttered here

JUlechka
08.05.2004, 23:39
Here is, certainly, well, but I want, that the person understood me too... At me an ideal of attitudes or relations such: all with each other to share... Interestingly, there are such men who will listen, will understand, will help or assist, or me of happiness in private life not vidat??

Vick
09.05.2004, 11:18
Poor your guy.. What load on a brain!

JUlechka
09.05.2004, 20:05
Vick, I with you even shall agree:-) Probably, poor (though, he it is fast about all my outpourings forgets therefore as it not especially excites it or him)... Here and it is interesting to me, and there are such " psihologicheskm adjusted or set up " men, which pdobnaja " a load on a brain " not in burden??? Or a stereotype " rabota-seks-pivo-hokkej-nelezsosvoimiizlijanijami " javljaetsja-taki reflection of a reality??

Vick
10.05.2004, 08:22
That he at once forgets about it or this is means at it or him a healthy organism! Big plus!
I do not know, JUlechka, how much or as far as you are clever and capable to distinguish in this life important (above what to experience) and not so, but recollect sometimes, that the person near to you - not a confluent flank and do not shift once again from a sick head on healthy.

Nika
11.05.2004, 01:19
And at you girlfriends are? The matter is that in serious questions, certainly it is better to be frank and discuss with the liked person, et it is unconditional. But in fact there are subjects which well are not interesting to men! We different. I with the husband for example never even in shop (behind belongings) shall not go! What for he to me there!? Probably and the diving suit on me is pleasant to Him if only more quickly to get out of shop. And cosmetics with it or him you will not discuss, because for it or him kosmetika-it that at the wife everywhere rolls. And other, cleanly female subjects are poorly interesting to him so now to be hung up!? Nizachto. In serious questions and problemeh, he who me will support or maintain the first or otkritikuet, both very objectively and competently. So, I think there is a measure a nobility.

JUlechka
12.05.2004, 13:50
Vick, thanks for advice or council! In obshchem-that I with you agree, only I have " a valid reason " to experience often and not always in an essential occasion: I the musician (well there a sensitive and passionate nature, and so on). And he - another... From here - such difference in attitude...

JUlechka
13.05.2004, 13:17
Nika, speech just always comes about serious questions, and in overwhelming majority - about our attitudes or relations... It not that that is not interesting to him - he simply is afraid of them to discuss, " hides a head in sand "... And I so cannot, unfortunately... My best girlfriends otstali in other city, here are koe-who, but not such relatives... It is necessary to be interrupted by letters (on which, besides, constantly there is no time)...

Vick
13.05.2004, 20:25
That you "musician" is not the valid reason. The valid reason - if you are mentally sick and not capable to behave in arms or hand. Then it is clear and it is necessary to be treated.
By the way you asked about "psychologically adjusted or psychologically set up" men... Here it is possible naprmer to try or taste in your professional medium to look...

Mine to you advice or council protect health of the friend!

JUlechka
17.05.2004, 03:45
Vick, "are mentally sick" are you certainly too... Did not know, that the desire to share problems is only at loonies happens... What for you so it is categorical... And in occasion of health of my friend - we already have found out, apparently, that from it or him with health just that's all right.

Muska
19.05.2004, 09:16
It seems to me, such problems are better for discussing with girlfriends, in tch as concerns or touches attitudes or relations with MCH. But that is interesting, I absolutely other person, never load nobody the experiences and is all the same lonely. Why a life such?:-(

JUlechka
22.05.2004, 07:07
Muska, I here to specify I want: that is you consider or count, what I basically do not deserve the young man??

Nika
24.05.2004, 17:19
That means do not deserve! Delirium. Simply if you are lonely in this city, it is peerly necessary for All of you to find let not girlfriends, even girl-friends!!! Easier or simply to live only one person, the problems, going in cycles in it or this it is not possible or probable. Believe, I very much like the husband but if longly I do not see girlfriends and I do not stir or I chatter with them by phone, easier or simply to hurt or be ill;be sick I begin.

Muska
25.05.2004, 11:55
JUlechke
It's nothing, certainly, no! Deserve! Simply very much many men of any age, the majority can even, do not like conversations on experiences, type " on kitchen or cuisine ". Besides our (female) experiences and man's - two greater or big differences:-) And at times, they at all do not understand (iskrenee do not understand), that disturbs us. Units of my friends can something advise in similar situations, poperezhivat together. Though a view at them (men) all the same another, on another think

tusja
25.05.2004, 18:58
It seems to me, really, it is necessary to communicate not only with the man. Parents, certainly, to load it is not necessary. And here to chat with girl-friends and pozhalovatsja-pospletnichat-to moan - lovely business. Still the matter is that we and men perceive problems - to a miscellaneous. Men aspire to give advice or council, instead of to listen hours perezhiyvanija. And women complain not for the sake of advice or council and that with them have simply sympathized. I, certainly, complain liked. But mainly when advice or council is necessary to me. And when I plachums that have regretted are more to girlfriends. Otherwise he begins davt advice or councils unnecessary me at present and takes offence, why I do not react to them. When the woman speaks " the chief - a goat, I shall leave! " The man at once will start to advise or to not leave to her, and for example, in other department to pass, or as it is better new arbotu to search. And the girlfriend will start to gasp, " the truth, a goat terrible, what you unfortunate ", horror " and tp. In also choose, that it is necessary for you. Well and more. You are a typical extrovert, are focused on an external world. And happen and intraverty - self-sufficient people who require dialogue much less.

Anna
27.05.2004, 09:06
And I same. .net, I not the musician, simply very emotional person sensitive who wants dialogue with the liked person. Absolutely same, as you, JUlja. And HE from it or this is irritated and rages. How much we were tormented! Years 6.
All. Yesterday have decided to miss. For ever.