PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Recently we had an earthquake 5, 8 points. I was at home with 2...

Olga
25.05.2004, 16:33
Hello. Recently we had an earthquake 5, 8 points. I was at home with 2 children. After the Ministry of Emergency Measures has declared or announced, that is necessary to leave on street, tk repeated jerks are possible or probable. We were chilled 2 hours (we live in Magadan).
Since then I became very sensitively and is disturbing to sleep, having overslept 10 hours, I wake up absolutely broken. At external calmness, inside of myself I am constant about it or this I think - I imagine, as mine detok have filled up also they slowly freeze and td. I fine understand, that there is no sense to experience, that to that to be - to not pass that. But still I understand, that if that - no Ministry of Emergency Measures will be in time, all of us here we shall freeze.
To go at us here to the doctor - it be no point. He one, is a lot of patients with serious diagnoses, and I here - the nervous young lady...
All hope for your advice or council.
In advance thanks.

Agaev M.M.
27.05.2004, 07:42
As your status is caused by a real trauma in you time will help or assist. For the night drink tincture of Leonurus, massage stop and t. Item Wait, all should pass or take place.