PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please. My young man never finishes, but thus...

Anonimka
22.05.2004, 03:57
Prompt please. My young man never finishes, but thus as he speaks takes pleasure. What to it or him occurs or happens? It can I it or him I do not satisfy, it is connected kak-that with me or not. I already all have got exhausted, exhausted, suspecting it is a subject. Help or assist...

Klyopa
23.05.2004, 20:02
Variants can be a little. He receives pleasure: otherwise he would not do or make it or this also you too receive even without an orgasm. He does not finish for two reasons: either cannot on health or does not want - there are muzhiks which semen spare, I even about it or this read the book.

Klyopa
25.05.2004, 10:30
There not absolutely in it or this business. Simply under this theory (it or her the father of my guy supports or maintains, and I fortunately is not present) on development or manufacture of a semen organiz spends all the best forces, tk considers or counts it as conception. Thus if it is a lot of orgasms that all good of an organism leaves in a semen, and in fact it is possible to finish without a semen. I do not know on how much it correctly, but it is logical. Is still eorija about the limited stock of a semen and that when she comes to an end the muzhik cannot already, but in my opinion it is bosh full.

Anton - Klyopa
26.05.2004, 02:55
If in an organism too little good this or thus good should be spared certainly.:)) and if it is serious both theories - delirium. Ask any doctor. Really, in a semen various substances are concentrated many, but all this nikoem in the image does not influence the maintenance or contents of these substances in an organism. Their stock constantly replenishes. As to the limited total of a semen at everyone the man it is a myth. This process is similar to updating bloody telets for example. It is possible to speak here only about weakening sexual function of an organism vsledstvii excessive zlopotreblenija.

child
27.05.2004, 06:39
Probably the guy has taken a great interest in system DAO, thus receives the greatest pleasure, the dry orgasm is called:-)