PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings... To me 21 year, and like from all with me in the full order, (n...

fanny
19.05.2004, 00:01
Greetings... To me 21 year, and like from all with me in the full order, (but I doubt of it or this) both appearance, and mind or wit, and people to last... All business in the past, in education, the father tyrannically brought up me odinakogo preserved against everything, and mum too preserved, school I consider or count in general mentality have spoiled, as a result I have grown the intimidated and constraining, infantile person and I can do or make nothing with myself, I am absolute all and of all I am afraid. As a result I do not live, I exist, earlier a vein other people, girlfriends, I have girlfriend, a cat. Has lost all family and has remained absolutely the orphan in 19 years, I lived to her, helped or assisted everything, than could, it was our world, I could not without it or her, she without me. Then she has married and is now pregnant, I "have departed" from it or her, have understood that should live the life, build it or her, have the desires and the purposes, was very serious, I did not understand "what for" I, that with me will be, I tried to grow fond of myself, read the corresponding or meeting literature. Guys in general in my life are not present, always " not correctly itself conducted ", rasstvorjalas in them, or on a life, stelnjalas, was confused, avoided dialogue... Went to the psychologist and not to one, one, has told or said, that at me a neurosis and it is necessary to be treated a minimum year, another - type all is remarkable, all will be good)), about the third at all I do not speak, and money especially is not present. To work to go I am afraid, new collective, and that I shall not consult, I sit on a parent neck and I hate myself for it. I wish to change, become the high-grade person, to work, continue to study, meet men, to have the purposes, to go to them. I with horror look at the life, that with me will be, that now occurs or happens, always waited, that HE will come also all will change, but now me toshnit from this blunt outlook. I have understood, that everyone for myself, but move from a place I can not, there were for example purposes, I have made nothing, only words, I hate myself, - razmaznja.. I am was insolent or keep for parents up to the last.. While to fast I shall not begin, probably..

The novel
19.05.2004, 15:29
Well anything to itself! " With horror I look at the life... " To you only 21, and outlook as at the old woman! What neurosis! To you the second doctor all has correctly told or said. All will be normal.

Wave
22.05.2004, 23:01
And know as some psychologists restore interest to life? N 3 hours lay down you in a coffin, bury, and through time (1, 2 hours) dig out. After such any there will be the happiest both joyful, and thirsting lives. And what you like in a life and what be able? Cannot be, that there would be no the people supporting or maintaining and dividing or sharing;parting your interests. There can be a dog, sports can. Find itself.

MARGARITA
23.05.2004, 09:00
Yes, you should induce simply yourself something to do. It is necessary, that you had a responsibility for someone. The dog - very good variant, especially if it will be the puppy, instead of adult. Besides - there will be a big circle of dialogue among dog lovers. And at you all your time should be hammered by any cares and affairs - time at you will not be on any black ideas!

The wife
26.05.2004, 12:05
I was taka a silly woman as well as you in the 25 27 years and even in 30 33. TO LIVE it is necessary!!! Instead of to think that all is senseless. All varies, all flows. It is impossible to live past, it is necessary to live today's denm! All leaves very much - very much bystro-m a youth, and health, it is necessary to be in time very much much. 21 god-my God!! All life only begins! So much around interesnogo-bashkoj twist! Also finish nyt! hvatitt itself to regret and damn! Though something make! Floors pomoj, the book esteem, descend or go in teatr-and do not speak: And what for? Yes it is simple shodi-itself pokazait, people to look or see! Also do not speak, what there is nothing, not gvoori, that money is not present. Zapomni-to people all the same as the extraneous person looks or appears! Go In PEOPLE!!! Also do not wait for IT or HIM, on white a horse, will not come, and will come - the horse will appear black. Do not wait! Simply live.

Tanja
27.05.2004, 06:33
Margarita has correctly told or said. It is necessary to force itself. And to begin with search of job. If there is no education go the adviser where nibud on an exhibition. Write the good resume. It is very important. Buy or purchase the newspaper And dispatch or deliver, call, they by phone all the same do not see you and you play confidence in advance write all the skilz and even it is useful to tell lies sometimes then poduchish if at job it will be necessary. Simply present that you another, strangers do not know that you with complexes, hide them. Supervise each step and repeat I should. Should smile, should not show pavor for example on interview. As an actress. You will overcome yourself a little, and then pokatitsja. And to the psychologist you nothing to go to yourself the psychologist and all understand, make to yourself the program. Search for job. keep yourself busy. All has gone. Do not stick out here.