PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I write in hope to find calm and the help. We with the husband live together with roditel...

Lena
25.05.2004, 21:36
I write in hope to find calm and the help. We with the husband live together with parents and it is very big minus. To the husband full mistrust. That he would not tell or say is perceived as impudent lozh-he drank beer with druzjami-vret-he was with the woman. Was late at job iz-for peregovorov-says lies! - was with two women! Why so it is not known. Probably, that my husband the sociable person and at it or him znogo friends and friends and it my parents just do not understand. One slovom-all badly and awfully. Business still is aggravated with that that at me 6 months of pregnancy and to worry to me in general it is impossible. And mum all drips, that it is necessary to get divorced, you with it or him will not live, he the creature nasty (it is direct and speaks me and my husband to face) that the husband from our house will take off, he ANYBODY and ANYTHING. That if was not pozdno-that they WOULD make to me ABORTION!!! We any more do not wish to argue with anybody, I am silent, I listen or auscultate and I think, how so it is possible to act with the only child. oni-that think, that the silence I am absolute with them agree, simply I am afraid to state all to the husband. That I in this life do not understand anything, I still small such girl and shall be for them to her always! Mum at me the person silent and tongue at it or her always was in % ope. All life has lived with mum (my grandmother), own opinion has no, it is very subject to another's suggestion (to especially ours 80 years or summer babuli, which else ogo-go!) minutes of fury can tell or say anything you like, absojutno not thinking about words.
Vobshchem very much And very painfully, that parents kotoyh I so like everyone continue to interfere with our young life and the limit to it or this is not present and never already nothing will change for the better..... We search for a demountable apartment, it is necessary to leave. And if we shall eat that for certain mum and the grandmother will beg " Return! You badly with it or him live, I know that! You from me hide all! You do not speak me the truth! He there scoffs at you, beats, arranges parties and drives women! And you suffer or bear all this! Return!... " If who will respond to my report, will support or maintain me a word and uspokoit-I shall be very grateful.....

Tolokonin A.O.
27.05.2004, 05:00
If you like the husband and he you move down from parents and zabudte all more likely that they have told or said to you and your husband. And never regret about this step!