PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor I send you a repetition of my report from conference the sexopathologist: Paren...

Lena
25.05.2004, 04:16
The doctor I send you a repetition of my report from conference the sexopathologist: the Guy looked after me three months while has dared to kiss me. I have understood that he very shy. Also has decided to take the initiative on itself because saw that very much to him I like, well and he about it or this spoke. And here at last when I it or him literally itself have led to the girlfriend on an apartment, he literally on me has thrown as abnormal. Has broken from me all clothes and from itself in popyhah, has taken sprintersky rate, has satisfied me of time 3 without a stopping, and itself could not terminate and the erection at it or him still longly did not vanish. Absolutely me has exhausted, and then in general began to behave as durak-something to tell unceasingly, jokes constants in bed, in any way could not break off. How it to understand, to him 28 years by the way? And to pair or steam the moments he in general I pugal-absolutely raspingly did not allow me to rouse and leave on a balcony pokurit-pressed me the gravity and govoril-where? - lay. Horror.

Herring
25.05.2004, 10:56
Daaaaa... Also what, you are going to with it or him to continue attitudes or relations after that? At it or him golovka-vava. In direct and portable senses)

LEDI SEX
26.05.2004, 10:19
To understand simply: he temperamental "samets", but for certain recently longly "abstained"! And to you if to not like with it or him zanimatsja sex it is not necessary it is more, and no horror is present! You "have literally resulted" or brought" it or him, t. e. Have given him " green light ". And he has understood you moderately the intelekta, "semen" has gone to a head, "has seized", all to him not 12 years! Especially you " have taken the initiative " and have created favourable circumstances and "not be exhausted" Golubushka, to more time give sports, Madam are rather weak, could not "exhaust" one "yearned" muzhichka, and it or he had "Failure", he for certain strongly was nervous, and it is not necessary on it or him "kleet" shortcuts, search for the reason in itself...

Herring
27.05.2004, 01:10
Lena, listen to any turbidity less. He not samets, he telok-such, know, a lot of potency is not enough in goloventsii))) Sport-is valid, it is good. But here he at anything. Seks-it not sprintersky running, whether know, and the woman should not satisfy muzhchinu-as though, at the man with it or this is primary should not problems. So chto-it is not necessary to feel itself guilty, have got on the idiot, happens. Let now there are also other unfortunate three months fools one place then to behave, as the madman.