PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please what to do or make. I began to notice, that my son (15 years) in...

Julia Aleksandrovna
14.05.2004, 11:37
Prompt please what to do or make. I began to notice, that my son (15 years) steals from us money. Itself refuses from soedejannogo, even takes offence. Whether allocation from the family budget (absolutely small) the some kollichestvo on kormannye charges will help or assist? Whether it is necessary to compel or force to admit the son larceny?

kuka
15.05.2004, 15:55
In 15 years pocket money NECESSARILY should be. Even on 10 roubles a day - in target 15.
We 8 letke give the daily 2 3 r., 17 years or summer daughters - 30 50. A bottle pepsi how much is? And suddenly to him to drink it will simply want. If will begin God forbid kriminal - your money will not suffice. And to hold the guy! In 15 years without copeck - it is not correct. Wash vtoroklashka sweets on rouble buys - and treats necessarily pleasant to him the girl:) And to yours - 15.

Herring
16.05.2004, 02:28
Serious conversation as teenagers who use narcotics steal money usually and frequently is necessary. Here you should talk to it or him, uznat-what for to him of money why he steals them, instead of, say, earns or asks from you. Can, I am mistaken, he can someone has run into debt and did not want that you knew. But it is very bad "zvonochki". Leave money for that place, whence you are assured, he will take them. Also mark. And thus eventually you will catch it or him. Only do not start to shout and obvinjat-listen, that he to you will tell or say

kuka
16.05.2004, 21:49
Most it is important - TO NOT CONVICT of a bad act, and TO MAKE EVERYTHING that them did not make. But, certainly, in reasonable limits.

i-yes
17.05.2004, 14:46
It do not agree, what is it by all means bad zvonochki is absolutely normally. At me dragged money and the daughter, and plemjashka. Also did not understand, that are convicted - children vse-taki. I would recommend 1) in reasonable limits to not notice they be to pretend, that do not notice, if only the sums do not threaten the family budget. 2) To try to find out on the sly - for what to him of money. 3) it is obligatory to allocate to the child pocket money is it is necessary to do or make years with 8, not later.

Julia Aleksandrovna
18.05.2004, 06:38
For N-yes. And if after 8 years? Can vse-taki yet late?

kuka
19.05.2004, 02:23
If you sneer - yet all is lost:)

i-yes
20.05.2004, 07:59
To correct mistakes or errors never late. Well excuse - has not noticed that you have specified age. The main thing - that the child did not feel compelled or forced to say lies. Well God forbid, one never knows - will make to him a neurosis on an equal place...

Julia Aleksandrovna
21.05.2004, 05:09
The irony and humour very much help or assist with complex or difficult situations.
The truth now not up to laughter. And allocation of roubles 400 in a month on given

i-yes
21.05.2004, 23:38
If it is bad with money - simply pereprjachte them so that he has not found. He will understand all, but he will not be so is humiliated, how the pulled out recognition. Understand me correctly - I and itself has done mistakes or errors. I quite understand your problem.

Julia Aleksandrovna
23.05.2004, 08:22
The irony and humour very much help or assist with complex or difficult situations.
The truth now not up to laughter. And allocation of roubles 400 in a month is at present problematic. We shall think how correctly to begin or start and lead conversation with the son.

kuka
24.05.2004, 19:58
Well I here to the student too has not enough, their company likes clubs and concerts, but I did not increase or enlarge "dose":))) Now she has attended to search of extra earnings. Searches for opportunities for this purpose. By way of translations or transfers or the help ml. To schoolboys on English or a computer. A set. It is difficult to find, can at it or her and it will not turn out, but let searches - vse-taki.

Tier
25.05.2004, 10:53
I would talk to it or him in a quiet situation, only to catch for its or his arm or hand for this purpose not necessarily. If he in something serious vlip certainly it is necessary to pull out first of all if it is simple on pocket charges is not present money - discuss with it or him your family budget, how much and on what at you in family of money to leave and find together the reasonable compromise - how much he can allocate for pocket charges. In general 15 years are already much, really he at you in the general or common facilities or economy does not participate in any way? In due time in elementary grades of school to me parents allocated some sum for pocket charges, and years likely with 12 I always knew, where the general or common money lay and itself took how much it is necessary on a campaign in shop or for the same school breakfasts and sweets. But thus I always saw how much at us in general money, and on what they are spent.

Huch
26.05.2004, 20:11
We had a case in a court yard when the child forced to steal money from parents that it or him did not beat and did not disturb... It not a single instance.