PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! I wish to ask advice or council. We with the husband live amicably, but there is one...

Irina
20.05.2004, 10:44
Good afternoon!
I wish to ask advice or council. We with the husband live amicably, but there is one problemma, he "c", and I "lark". He works in representation of the American firm and comes on job when will want, and udohit when the customer zahochit Approximately since 1 day up to 1 2 3. I work in normal kantore and the working day at me begins in 9.30, for each delay me fine. Accordingly I sleep for 5 hours. Constant feeling that I wish to sleep. The husband yesterday has kicked up a row, that I it or him do not wait and go to bed. But in fact the supper is always ready. Really it is impossible to come to attempt home and quietly to lay down, instead of to shout at all house, that its or his houses do not wait. He sleeps till 11 mornings and feels is remarkable. Up to and in target comes off. Yesterday has arranged reciprocal scandal and vrezultate he does not talk to me, sleeps in other room and has not taken a dinner dommoj. And that to me to do or make, reconcile and go to yawn?

La Perla Rosa
22.05.2004, 01:01
Your husband was well arranged. And you probably dared it or him "to indulge" long time. And to good very quickly get used, so there is no other choice as soon as in a quiet situation, is tender and without scandal to explain to him all that have written to us. And if will not understand... Lift it or him since morning and speak, that to you sadly and alone one to have breakfast. That you want that you saw off in the morning on job...; o) SUCCESS to YOU!

La Perla Rosa
22.05.2004, 16:35
Thanks, but he refuses to rise in the morning, and it or him it is a pity to me. For it or him not tolkoja I wait, but also its or his puppy and a cat:)

La Perla Rosa to Irina
23.05.2004, 14:11
Irina, well then choose between a dream and the husband. If you wish itself to feel vigorously - will have pobyt a little rigid, t. e. To insist on the .
Well and if so it is a pity to you of the husband - sleep for 5 hours and do not complain. You want that all izminilos by itself, there is no such magic pill. To find a golden mean it is necessary to be the diplomat. All I advise you it or him to not regret!

Irina
23.05.2004, 16:39
Well, I shall try or taste!

Ooze
24.05.2004, 18:42
Irina, will regret - further only will be worse! Very competent advice or council - it or him in the mornings by a breakfast to lift, try or taste!

The anonym
25.05.2004, 09:36
Time it or him it is a pity to you - regret further! And why he does not wish you to regret?

Moldovanka
25.05.2004, 12:39
Irina, it is good, that the husband has covering. Whether it is not necessary to dig further? Deceives not only you, but kotika and shchenochka, thus demanding yours sootvetstvovaniju on a sign "perfectly". It is very a pity to me, but the egocentricity of your husband is visible with open years at what we shall not assort love, to you there on a place is more visible. But where usual respect, the careful attitude or relation to the lovely girl? Excuse, if has offended: - (

child
26.05.2004, 19:31
Probably, your husband sees in you mum.:) Consult with Margoshej and other experts on this site, they will educate you.