PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist me, please. I have attacks of uncontrollable anger...

Elena
22.05.2004, 20:25
Help or Assist me, please. I have the attacks of uncontrollable anger more often connected by that my child has made any oversight. Then I beat it or him, then we sob together. I do not understand, whence in me such cruelty in relation to the child whom I so like wakes up. Law that I am subject to such attacks in days when I shall quarrel with the husband, but with it or him to find common language it is not obviously possible. I never start to be rude to the first but when he starts to speak sharply, I cannot go with it or him on the compromise any more. It is a pity to me of my child how to learn to restrain during such moments?
Thanks.

Meri
23.05.2004, 01:23
Pered tem kak na krichat na rebenka ili ego styknyt, to poschitaite do 10 ili srazy vihodite iz komnati na neskolko minyt, chtob podymat stoit li na nego krichat ili mojno posto emy obyasnit chto on sdelal ne tak. Ne travmiryite psihiky rebenka, lychshe vozmite kakie nibyd yspokaivayshie tabletki dlya sebya.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 17:32
Meri, you sho inosranka, write cyrillics.

Tolokonin A.O.
25.05.2004, 15:53
Uvazhaeiaja Elena!
Your problem not in aggression to the child, and in in mutual relation with an opposite floor. Address necessarily internally!

child
26.05.2004, 15:19
Vent the rage on the child ((Egoistka you! Run about - anger is better as did not happen!