PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am jealous the husband of its or his cat, directly I hate it or her sometimes! And he, apparently...

Vick
09.05.2004, 14:11
I am jealous the husband of its or his cat, directly I hate it or her sometimes! And he, apparently, specially provokes it. I so dislike it or her - she ill-bred, shastaet on tables though it is full always, climbs in bed, shkodit, I learn or teach it or her is always causes a storm of anger - you have thrown it or her on a floor, and it was necessary to transfer or carry on other chair and carefully to lower or omit, the silent creature is easy or light for offending, certainly do not think, I not sadjuga, on the contrary, always at me there lived cats and dogs, but here he is ready to kill me if will notice, that I with her "is impolite" address. Totem any in the house! And so, he all time tries to show to me, that up to a cat far in its or his feelings or it to me so seems to me Often that I saw - he caresss it or her, kisses on a muzzle, presses to the naked or exposed body, is played in bed, that I am series and I am angry - it is pleasant to him, because with me he so is gentle does not happen! Sometimes names also me a cat (I small-type, harmonous and flexible or floppy), but that vse-taki she always recovers - voploshchennoe perfection. Well for delirium! I recognize beauty and grace of a cat - but it is an animal, and the woman is a woman. The truth ridiculously - konkurentku has found in its or her face! Tried to transfer or carry its or her image on itself - I purr sometimes and td. No, speaks, similar, but not so. These toys send or have come far, I am ready to strangle a unfortunate animal, but he more likely with me rasstanetsja, than with her.. There were we in the house simultaneously, 2 years ago - he has brought a kitten from friends, and in a month I have moved to it or him;them. Well to me to do or make how to understand liked - in fact he something obviously wishes to show or prove to me And voobshche-he me likes that, cares and preserves, of other women does not think, though sex unimportant or $not very well (from my position) we mature people, happened at me the man where pogorjachee, can and it or he too had women who scratched it or him or resembled cats - that now, we about it or this do not recollect more, he stops everyones rasprosy about the past..
Thanks for attention.

The anonym
10.05.2004, 05:20
And at my wife on cats alergija, therefore when we come to parents, my liked Chickie or Panic zaperajut in other room and to us do not start up. So it or him does not suffice me.

JUju
11.05.2004, 11:26
At my husband an allergy on a wool (who tests an allergy - that knows as excruciatingly is constantly with a stimulus). But we had a cat. And he it is patient enough to her concerned. I advise to take myself in arms or hand and together with the husband to enjoy silk sherstkoj kiski:)

Huch
12.05.2004, 21:09
Clamp or Clip a cat between the legs or foots, before having prepared a stick split not up to the extremity or end, a can and a twine. Strongly clamp or clip in the split stick a tail of a cat, fix a twine other extremity or end of a stick, adhere to a stick an empty can. We release or we let off, only not at home....!) for pair day he will run all over few times around of the ground... And to you will not return) Or argue with the husband that its or his cat will eat a crude bulb... SHinkuete finely a greater or big onion, fill before a muzzle of a cat and iz-for all forces press a heel a tail to a cat... In a minute the onion will gobble up)

Huch
13.05.2004, 18:12
Clamp or Clip a cat between the legs or foots, before having prepared a stick split not up to the extremity or end, a can and a twine. Strongly clamp or clip in the split stick a tail of a cat, fix a twine other extremity or end of a stick, adhere to a stick an empty can. We release or we let off, only not at home....!) for pair day he will run all over few times around of the ground... And to you will not return) Or argue with the husband that its or his cat will eat a crude bulb... SHinkuete finely a greater or big onion, fill before a muzzle of a cat and iz-for all forces press a heel a tail to a cat... In a minute the onion will gobble up)

The reader
14.05.2004, 11:03
Huch, well you and sadjuga!

The reader
15.05.2004, 13:35
Can be simply cease to go in cycles in a poor cat? Well he caresss it or her and let caresss to itself, and you would not like you and do not touch or tamper with. It is not pleasant, that in your bed sleeps - do not resolve. Expel it or her from a room and close a door. Well the husband of cats well and what in it or this terrible likes? And you to yourselves get or start a dog...:))

Huch
16.05.2004, 14:06
I only uchjus)

The reader 2 huch
17.05.2004, 15:57
Give you a heel from all force on a tail how you think, for how much day around of the ground you will run all over?

Huch
18.05.2004, 18:28
At my place a dog and shinsha. The dog on 14 year of a life began prytaetsja to speak, will wear out letters And, M, G.. .summa to descend or go it is possible, when she to guzzle wants.
SHinsha completely manual, responds on a nickname itself goes to arms or hand.

The reader
19.05.2004, 22:11
Huch, you there pereparivshis probably in the professor Preobrazhenskiy to play begin...
She at you not shinsha, and Globules. Soon abyrvalk will tell or say...:))

IRISHA
20.05.2004, 00:14
At you simply angelic patience... I already for a long time would give also to him on a muzzle and a cat... Also would throw out both... One my friend told, that it or he is enraged simply by that its or his girl avoids disputed situations and always and in all with it or him agrees, first, and, he considered or counted that its or her advantage, well and then... They dispatch or deliver;have missed iz-for it or this.

To
21.05.2004, 09:32
Such boring could be, if the cat longly lived at it or him (up to you!), and that has appeared practically together with vami-he/she is your general or common cat! Like it or him! Animals do not betray, unlike people!
Let its or his husband is jealous of you!....

JUlja
21.05.2004, 11:34
Yes you to her find a cat! I think, when she will be mature lady with kittens, the attitude or relation to her of your husband should exchange. And in general, - to mine, he simply purposely angers you - do not react, and it will pass or take place.

Galina
22.05.2004, 06:12
- To mine, here obvious nenormalstvo. So to cultivate or incubate an animal... Love to the wife and love to animals - two greater or big differences, also it is not necessary to mix or admix it in one heap. And to stir or prevent to one another well as should not.

Natka
23.05.2004, 10:06
Get or Start to itself a turtle or varanchika. Iron zverka, kiss, put in bed, demand, that the husband slept in other room, and that is close. Salatik do or make, and to the husband do not give. And so on. Soon he will throw out also your treasure and the !

The anonym
23.05.2004, 19:36
The husband obviously enjoys the authority above you: to play your feelings, to see your flours or torments and to feel the conductor. In what the reason - it is complex or difficult to tell or say. Perhaps it is not necessary to imitate a cat - you never her or it become and it is not necessary to get or start to yourself the four-footed favourite is already war. In opinion of the husband you - its or his property (in fact it is similar, what he not strongly respects with you as the person?) as it to change - I do not know. Address to the professional psychotherapist. Success.

Valeri
25.05.2004, 10:30
Well know, Vick to hate an animal is too! For certain therefore yours the man prefers a cat more than you. Change internally and then, maybe, all is normalized.

Liz
26.05.2004, 15:02
Vick! Try to ignore a cat. Let your guy himself feeds it or her, cleans or removes for her, communicates with her. And you at this time borrow or occupy in yourselves: communicate with girlfriends, enter the name in sports club, etc. the Problem will die itself. I do not know any man which with pleasure would look after cats.