PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has put here what: 2 years there was a depression, have appointed or nominated an antidepressant, has left in otp...

Danja
20.05.2004, 09:40
Has put here what: 2 years there was a depression, have appointed or nominated an antidepressant, has gone on leave, has fine had a rest, has gained strength. Only has come to work, me kaaaak prigruzilo... By a weekend I am so tired. Job at me not difficult, I work with a computer, well there Word, Excel, drawing of schemes or plans. Why I so get tired??? Can eat that that oppressing for mentality? Or it as an anchor was hooked to job? Whether it is necessary to change a place of job?

Pronin D.A.
20.05.2004, 12:03
Depressions have predilection to come back, especially seasonally (spring, autumn). Job for kompterom does not improve not only physical, but also a mental status. You as you write, already had a depressive episode. If he has been connected with professional work probably really it is necessary to reflect on change of a place rabaty. Homing to an antidepressant probably is required, but it can be solved only after conversation.

The doctor
20.05.2004, 21:31
By your description, job really renders any provoking influence on occurrence of depression, but whether to change job only on the basis of it or this vrjad-costs or stands. More likely speech can go about any attitudes or relations or the missed opportunities.

AND.
22.05.2004, 04:22
Antidepressants often hammer in power channels of the person fuses. You need "to shake out" them.

Danja
23.05.2004, 00:05
The depressive episode has not been connected with job in any way, simply I have got a job when stayed in this status, mother has persuaded. Has fulfilled which as year, then an antidepressant, holiday, rest. With dipressiej easily I consult, when not at job, I think that a cranberry, sports and "Bittner":) (good kst. A thing) also I shall type or collect forces. antidepresant to accept more I do not want, I wish to consult itself. In occasion of job here I do not know, that holds all, toko that that pay nehilo. I can not understand why so loads that. Basically chustvuetsja a huge disadvantage of dialogue, it is difficult to find whom nibud for dialogue when I there the youngest as quite often happens that I sit without job long time, or give job long and monotonous. Here and like all.

AND.
23.05.2004, 23:55
It is impossible to be on sale for "babki", search for other job which would like you. Will hurt or be ill;be sick differently.

Doctor Watson
24.05.2004, 02:06
, and for good babki it becomes pleasant to work, unless you did not know?:-))

The anonym
24.05.2004, 20:44
Dear And, and you for a long time have cleared the channels of medicines? It seems to me, that rather early... It was necessary will recover vse-taki.

The doctor
26.05.2004, 10:51
Danja, sometimes people speak, that at them depression, and actually clinical depression and is not present. With the lowered mood it is a lot of statuses, not all of them should be treated preparations and not all of them are depressions. Though preparations very much often happen are very useful. Therefore I think, that it will be expedient to you to talk to the expert and, proceeding from it or this to plan a way on which it will be necessary "to get out". And differently - long-term sufferings on an empty place, empty advice or councils, moamings and all head over heels.

Fantazerka
26.05.2004, 14:44
The gloomy spirit happens and when at you bad outflow of bile for example, what for at once antidepressants? Have a drink vitaminki, cholagogue grasses (if there are no stones), drink mineral water, watch or keep up a chair (constipations too promote bad mood, gloom), if constipations est-also add to such course of "treatment" an olive oil cleared, cold otzhima - on item to the spoon before meal (in any supermarket) then come and tell to us, how are you doing, ok? Success to you, Danja!