PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. I simply beg you HELP or ASSIST! I so cannot any more!..

JUlja
24.05.2004, 22:48
Hello, the doctor. I simply beg you HELP or ASSIST! I so cannot any more! In the extremity or end of August I had a stress, my former husband after my leaving or care in current 2 uh weeks constantly held me in a strain, called and spoke, that will commit suicide. The nightmare was. To call has ceased, but here I since then am simple all I am scratched. Especially the face and a head. Such sensation as if someone creeps, any midges. I was surveyed longly, and here have reached the psychotherapist - he has told or said, what is it a neurosis. Has appointed or nominated to drink till October, 24th NOvo-Passitum, and after to it or him;them. I pila-3 days helped or assisted, but today is even stronger. Not only that all cheshetsja I also start to choke. CHto-something recommend. Forces are not present more it to suffer or bear. And pozhalujst tell or say it in general it is possible to cure or not? Very much I wait your answer.

Pronin D.A.
26.05.2004, 14:42
Novo-Passitum, certainly, is rather weak in your case. To cure it is possible, if therapy adequate to a status will be appointed or nominated. Discuss with the doctor an opportunity of reception of Truxalum.