PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my mum of 50 years and at it or her, in my opinion, are observed prizna...

Nastja
25.05.2004, 09:10
Hello! To my mum of 50 years and at it or her, in my opinion, attributes of an infantilism are observed. Signs: absence of the will, - the grandmother (its or her mother) was the mistress in our family, emotional instability, difficulties with decision-making in many questions, complaints on house house, moaning, frustration on trifles, an increased requirement to associates, rage on relatives, greed, fantazerstvo, and recently and lies. Tell or say please, whether it is treated?
Still me the following question interests. Mum does not disdain the things which found on a flusher or have been thrown out by our friends. She even as that with pleasure wears them and can brag of a find. Whether there is in it or this a mental deviation or rejection? Thanks.

Kiseleva E.J.
26.05.2004, 14:39
Hello Nastja! Basically no deviations or rejections are present. As to things on a flusher the protest which happens in podroskovom age here is probably observed. But to speak about an infantilism, I here would not become. Most likely your mum needs attention and thus she achieves it or him.