PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether the certificate or act of violence (including sex) to which the person in r has undergone can...

Naser
25.05.2004, 14:32
Whether the certificate or act of violence can (including sex) to which the person in the early childhood has undergone and which he does not remember to affect or influence its or his mentality?

The anonym
25.05.2004, 23:27
No doubt! Very much often such memoirs are so morbid, that a victim "zadavlivaet" them, buries them in depths of consciousness, as an agent of self-defense. But the gone through trauma never treated, is similar to inflammatory process in an abscess. While he, this abscess, will not break, full treatment is impossible. Often katarsisom the occurring of a victim and the offender litsom-to the face when the offender is forced to recognize and understand is such, that he has caused a victim not easier pain, and years and years of sufferings. Sincere repentance of the tyrant - the best medicine as a hobby!

The passer-by
26.05.2004, 09:47
Strange, ask obodnom, and respond another! The doctor, too it is very interesting to me, whether the certificate or act of violence which the victim does not remember as was very small influences mentality? I here all am more and I suspect more, that my father too if has not raped me, all is peer kak-that influenced sexly.

Bobrov A.E.
26.05.2004, 14:28
Some psychiatrists consider or count, that can. Others believe, that far it is not obligatory. The question consists in how to understand sex violence. Will agree, that these representations in due course undergo essential changes. Therefore and historical, and kulturalnyj the aspect has very much great value. And in general the nursery psihiaka - is very plastic and is quickly restored after traumas if only these traumas do not get a repeating character.