PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! History with me here what: Several years ago was about...

The anonym
20.05.2004, 05:49
Hello, the doctor! History with me here what:
Several years ago there was year very strained for me. And gde-that in 3 7 days (!) after a long and excruciating passing examinations I since morning have woken up with sensation as if after a good party - all is perceived as though in a fog,
It is complex or difficult to think. This sensation day by day began to develop. When month through 2 I have addressed to the expert, he has appointed or nominated nootropchiki which seriously have not helped or assisted. Later month 3 have started to develop on a background of this frustration
Pavors with which bolee-has less learned to consult only one year ago. But prezhdnee frustration to some extent prisudstvuet and strongly prevents to live normally: the thinking is a little bit braked, there is any sleepiness simultaneously with nervousness, at a head "fog", difficulties vosprinimanija, etc. Did or Made US of vessels of a brain (obnar. Insignificant spastic strictures) and issled. Vessels of eyes. Bottoms or funduses. At me VSD. Whether these frustration with VSD can be connected, than I can help or assist myself, whether obratimy, as a rule, such frustration, simptopami that they are. Big to you thanks!
Understand, all this is for me the priority problem! 20 years.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 13:58
It in human tongue is called as the diagnosis " Generalizovannoe disturbing or alarming frustration ". Yes, all signs approach or suit. At treatment all fiz. Signs disappear. If there is a retardation, deterioration of concentration, attention and fatigability, a sleepiness, loss of mood and interest to earlier interesting so depression often is expressed. If there is as though a unreality proishodjashchego-it naz. A derealization.
All this: VSD, depression, derealizatsija-concerns to sostovljajushchim a gene. Disturbing or alarming frustration. That did not worsen, it is necessary to be treated. Antidepressants + a psychotherapy. Will pass or take place.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 04:19
It in human tongue is called as the diagnosis " Generalizovannoe disturbing or alarming frustration ". Yes, all signs approach or suit. At treatment all fiz. Signs disappear. If there is a retardation, deterioration of concentration, attention and fatigability, a sleepiness, loss of mood and interest to earlier interesting so depression often is expressed. If there is as though a unreality proishodjashchego-it naz. A derealization.
All this: VSD, depression, derealizatsija-concerns to sostovljajushchim a gene. Disturbing or alarming frustration. That did not worsen, it is necessary to be treated. Antidepressants + a psychotherapy. Will pass or take place.

God forbid!
22.05.2004, 23:39
Only do not listen to "experts" who will convince " to think from philosophical positions ":-)) the Pier, the life, all is those - to a miscellaneous zhivut-all the same all there we shall be:-))) the Pier, there's nothing to be done: one are quiet, vigorous and well think, others are nervous, sleepy and braked.

Pronin D.A.
23.05.2004, 12:37
Nevertheless pass or take place more careful inspection at the neurologist.

The author
25.05.2004, 04:41
Many thanks for answers!
Question to doctor Pronin.: tell or say, please, what approximately are necessary for passing or for taking place researches, what character. In my city there is no neurologist. And I do not know, the neurologist and the neuropathologist are engaged in how much different things. Big to you thanks!!!

Pronin D.A.
26.05.2004, 13:49
The neurologist and the neuropathologist is the same expert (the first definition more competent and modern), in the register about specialities of definition "neuropathologist" already is not present. As if to volume of inspection it is better to talk, probably, with the expert in this area. It will be possible or probable EEG, kompternaja a tomography of a brain.