PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, this not so big deviation or rejection from norm or rate - constants p...

Jury
24.05.2004, 12:25
Tell or Say please, this not so big deviation or rejection from norm or rate - constant searches of sense of each action, the pavor to be mistaken, pavor of actions iz-for constant meditations and it will be correct? . Now for example I reflect better to descend or go to the prostitute (with the girl the first time it has not turned out) or to reflect why it has not turned out and to try or taste still? It Can is simple remains since the childhood - pavor will not be guilty before parents to obey - I shall give in deddom! . But like already 25 years, it is financially independent, though I live with parents and temporarily I do not wish to work. "Is slightly prevented" on " to Diagnostics karmy " Lazareva though last month I try to find own attitude or relation to a life. In occasion of the problems in dialogue has addressed to the psychotherapist. She listens closely or attentively, but it is easier to not become yet, in pridachu there were night pavors after attempt to accept antidepressants. Vobshchem, who can will prompt in occasion of pavors of mistakes or errors, criticism, pravilno-it is wrong ? Thanks.

AND.
26.05.2004, 13:38
From excessive doubts there are self-malefices. It is not necessary to the prostitute, but it is not necessary also to an excessive reflection!