PDA

Просмотр полной версии : URGENTLY. Hello. To our girl of 5 years of 7 months. The girl clever. With harak...

Fatja
25.05.2004, 00:29
URGENTLY. Hello. To our girl of 5 years of 7 months. The girl clever. With character. I mother very hypochondriac at heart. Where 2 months ago I have noticed that, that the daughter began to ask to me ridiculous questions of type. " Mum, you cannot die, whether I could eat the dog forage, whether there could be I bezrukoj as, for example, that person, whether I could tell or say, that the God not kind. " Is shorter, as I have understood, at it or her goes by a principle - pavor on an interdiction. The local doctor has registered "Phenibutum". Has treated about 1 month. But such result has not seen. I ask you tell or say, what is it such? How to get rid of this obtrusiveness? Once again I wish to repeat, that itself very hypochondriac. Can at it or her there was an induction. I look forward to hearing. In advance I thank. Yours faithfully Fatja.

Bobrov A.E.
26.05.2004, 12:24
The most important in such cases - to analyse a family psychological situation. Quite often roots of children's depressions and obtrusivenesses - in it or this. It is necessary also that the girl was surveyed by the skilled or experienced doctor and if it is necessary, has appointed or nominated more effective preparations. But here a lot of different but... Without contact to experts, I think to you to not manage.