PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Huch, well, I have looked or seen a box. A kindergarten, the senior group) Why not podrisov...

Calibre
23.05.2004, 05:45
Huch, well, I have looked or seen a box. The kindergarten, the senior group) Why has not added moustaches and a tail only is not clear.

Huch
23.05.2004, 23:30
Has understood, I shall make.)

Calibre
24.05.2004, 03:31
Yes, no, it is not necessary, and I have destroyed boxes. I did not know, that I wanted, probably, a mud, so basically udovoletvorena.

Calibre
24.05.2004, 20:13
Dzhimmi, it is boring and is uninteresting, and in general, it seems to me, that at us with Huchem a similar problem: that on half an hour the mood has improved, constant victories over an opposite floor are necessary. Both for topers a pile of vodka, and for Hucha, the next woman. And the she is younger, the he will be better to think of itself(himself), and that, probably, not longly.

Herring
25.05.2004, 15:58
Calibre, I like to win and take in a captivity. But for quite some time now I have understood, that eto-hren full. Intersexual otnoshenija-it not war and not a ring. Anyway, it is necessary to do or make everything that they those did not become. If the ingenuity till now sufficed me to wage this war, to develop tactics, strategy, a turbidity everyone mutit-that having settled or exhausted for itself is a field, I podumala-why to not try or taste the opposite attitude or relation?) and to look or see, that will be.) as minimum-experience and an opportunity to compare. As maksimum-new quality)

jimmy-kalibre
26.05.2004, 12:07
ugovorila