PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I had a terrible depression and delicacy in arms or hand (arms or hand were taken away) Quickly...

Valery
23.05.2004, 19:45
I had a terrible depression and delicacy in arms or hand (arms or hand were taken away) Quickly grew thin, lost hair, occasionally were acoustical galjutsinatsii, visual. Now I accept rispolept and paksil. It helps or assists. But I think that at me a rabies. How to check up itself on presence of this illness or disease (In an out-patient department?) IT CAN be CURED? Ilm has probably put in the loosened nervous system? I ask to respond.

d.ps.n., akad. Fobiev
24.05.2004, 23:19
No to come and bring with itself your bouquet does not follow. Accept a confinement to bed. We shall observe you distantsionno. On a regular basis send results of observations (print in gloves). Before sending process, please, permanganate of a potassium.

Pronin D.A.
26.05.2004, 04:34
Talk about your doubts to the attending physician. Signs described by you keep within frameworks of a serious depressive episode, otjagoshchennogo deceits of perception. From the appointed or nominated therapy you already have felt the Positive effect. Probably, its or her some correction, but it is necessary only at internal consultation of the expert. Do not worry, the rabies proceeds absolutely differently.

Malasha
26.05.2004, 11:52
But there can be this serious madness? The Initial strongly progressing stage? Can be soon for a confinement to bed it is necessary will to adhere to a bed already? It is necessary to the person to help or assist particularly!