PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yesterday I have learned or have found out such history. My friend couple of years was over head and ears in love back, but d...

misschizhik
20.05.2004, 09:47
Yesterday I have learned or have found out such history. My friend couple of years was over head and ears in love back, but the girl has thrown it or him. Since then the wound does not heal, he cannot and does not wish to approach with anybody.
We communicate with it or him years five, between us warm sincere attitudes or relations, and first of all we are friends though the periods at us and the love happens. But as soon as he feels, can be what is it serious, at once escapes.
What to me to make with the girl who has thrown it or him?

Echo
21.05.2004, 07:48
Here and at me too most: (After such "love" there was a trace and at all does not pull on new attitudes or relations.

Alija
22.05.2004, 01:10
Interestingly, and that you can make with this girl!? It is its or her choice, its or her feelings, its or her life..

LETO
22.05.2004, 16:32
The same situation. Only it is complicated by that I from this "friend" to the baby wait: (Than all will terminate, I do not know. Too longly also skilfully he from me hid it. And me tzhelo so to live with the person. In general has noticed, that men like tsiklitsja on the last ljubovjah and to be engaged in self-torture. I, for example, at once sweep aside, everything, that was and I do not grieve about the last attitudes or relations. If nicheggo will not change, otmetu and these or it: (

LETO
25.05.2004, 11:58
The same situation. Only it is complicated by that I from this "friend" to the baby wait: (Than all will terminate, I do not know. Too longly also skilfully he from me hid it. And me tzhelo so to live with the person. In general has noticed, that men like tsiklitsja on the last ljubovjah and to be engaged in self-torture. I, for example, at once sweep aside, everything, that was and I do not grieve about the last attitudes or relations. If nicheggo will not change, otmetu and these or it: (

Albina
26.05.2004, 09:49
Girls was or former in what are guilty, what their guys cannot forget? Here these guys, have made not the correct decision when have solved Klin-a wedge. .i to him it is not better, and happiness of the "new" woman under threat of. So, it is to boys "Many thanks" for their foolish actions.