PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Happy New Year:))) I still with detsva often have a sensation...

Ksenja
25.05.2004, 05:44
Hello! Happy New Year:)))
I still with detsva often have a sensation of uneasiness, sometimes it seems that, there will be something bad... Was small when, to mum on job and I roar and I do not start up... But it can be understood, was the child. .no such and shchas happens I can begin to cry simply from that that have insulted in shop or the bus....

Pronin D.A.
25.05.2004, 21:15
Trevozhno-hypochondriac features in structure or frame of character, with the raised or increased vulnerability generating a touchiness and dependence on extraneous opinion can really make a life heavy test. And you try before to begin to cry for insult (which arises with pity to itself - liked, unique and unique) - to regret and forgive or excuse (mentally) the offender: " does not know, that creates, the unfortunate person! ". And then, probably, the compassion to its or his spiritual nemoshchi will eclipse your own ambitions (they are shown by emotional instability). Then experiences will depart on the second, third, fifth plan, and in the further and in general do not become actual.

Ksenja
26.05.2004, 08:38
Here did not doubt that the answer such will be:))
But me have not learned to like itself, mums always inspired me that I disgusting utyonok which never become a swan... And ideas on a suicide was not... And then I can in reply to rudeness so to bite that will not seem a little.. Such here statuses the periods happen, I cry or pay at the slightest pretext all is normal...