PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very captious to men, even the one who is pleasant to me, begin kazat...

Katya
14.05.2004, 01:38
I very captious to men, even the one who is pleasant to me, start to seem too snub-nosed or low. How to me to find the person to whom will not be pridirk?

The anonym
14.05.2004, 18:34
It is necessary to allow simply to any person with you shchatsja.. And sweat an ohm can come love and then low body height and a snub-nosed nose will seem to you the most beautiful in this life

The anonym
15.05.2004, 16:31
shchatsja = TO COMMUNICATE

Alina
17.05.2004, 06:23
And who has thought up these standards that on them to estimate or appreciate the person? Who has told or said, what the nose should be a straight line, body height in a range of 175 185 sm, etc.? On my observation more likely girls of years in 15 can estimate or appreciate men first of all on appearance and a figure. In the course of time it departs on the distant plan, start to appreciate the person, mind or wit, the attitude or relation to you, all rest for the man - is unimportant. Besides for certain you overestimate own appearance.

Anna
17.05.2004, 14:34
You probably still have not enough years:))))))

The anonym
19.05.2004, 03:10
At me the husband below me.. Considering that I 170. Moreover strong, and he on the contrary hudjushchy.. I not for the world on any krasavchika shall not exchange it or him!!!! As they say, the zolotnik is small. Yes roads, and a greater or big figure, yes a silly woman!

Irina
20.05.2004, 06:32
Katya you still never liked. When you will grow fond at once of all disadvantages at the man disappear.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 18:04
The first husband at me was "standard", body height 185, the figure by nature is given by the god, on the face man's beauty, on it or him it is a lot of girls in the street looked back, it flattered me (itself too informidable), but divorce should be gone through all the same because neljubila. The second husband 175, tolstenky, belobrysenky (since the childhood neljublju svelyh), but I like and am afraid to lose it or him very much. LOVE. In fact Russian saying is " from the face of water to not drink ".

JUlja
22.05.2004, 17:56
I too experienced it, searched for a handsome man, and all friends seem not so to me are pleasant on appearance. But almost in 18 years having seen the guy me has entailed to it or him;them, I wish to tell or say, that he on taste, my girlfriend has told or said as everything, and at me simply a roof has broken, he seemed to me such beautiful, and now too though at this time I had a boyfriend "model", I in modelling business and after that has understood that that another should that to involve, but not cleanly beautiful appearance. You necessarily will feel it.

Olga
23.05.2004, 22:46
Search Buratino with body height 2, 20:-))

SASHA
24.05.2004, 07:56
Look or See Shakespeare's comedy "Dog in the manger" there Armen Bojarskomu very well all has explained

Nastja
25.05.2004, 01:52
And you it is casual not in an atmosphere of "Maiden" were born? Usually they can find faults, therefore there are one. Not appearance in the man the main thing. You likely simply yet did not like.

The anonym
25.05.2004, 09:12
What for delirium - so it is quivering to concern to horoscopes? Everyone who were born and avguste-September, try to discover disadvantages and iz-for it or this remain in loneliness? It is asked, why such approach at them? There Is, not an education, not developed outlook, and here has simply managed them, poor fellows to be born in September, so cannot understand how to build the attitudes or relations with people in spite of the fact that rotate among "normal" in this plan Lvov, Kozerogov and t. The item Yes is bosh full! I have familiar Maidens - zhenilis/have married as early as years in 18 20 and all at them by way of. Kakoj-any fool will write about one sign one, about another - another, that it is peculiar to them, etc., and there are those who to it or this will unconditionally believe.

Nastja to the Anonym
26.05.2004, 06:25
Practice shows.