PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have a problem, I wish to meet constantly one person, but at...

Nastja
25.05.2004, 06:46
I have a problem, I wish to meet constantly one person, but it is impossible to me. On me all time is turned by married men, and want with me long attitudes or relations. I try to keep from them far away and even if he me to like I I put before myself an obex potomuchto to break their family for me it is not admissible, but now I have fallen in love in married the man and unfortunately we with it or him together work, he too is not indifferent to me I it I feel, though he and does not speak about it or this. 1, 5 we excruciate each other (we want, but he adheres to any principles), yes at us were shury-messes, but it is more than anything. At me constantly any attributes of aggression, rage and a psychosis begin. I am constant with it or him I snap and I am rude to him. The saw restful tablets, medicines, but helps or assists nothing. Can be at me - a mania of egoism, I do not know

Bobrov A.E.
26.05.2004, 06:16
Well here to advise? It is necessary to fall in love, maintain long relations, to marry. As to your attachment then all is clear: from love up to hatred - one step. If with passion to consult most it is difficult, address to the psychotherapist.