PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to draw attention of the husband? He absolutely to me is indifferent, from it or this I nervni...

Anastas
25.05.2004, 09:02
How to draw attention of the husband? He absolutely to me is indifferent, from it or this I am nervous, tried to cause or call jealousy and any reaction... He can is simple me does not like.

Natalia
25.05.2004, 12:02
Can and does not like, and can, not about it or this a head. Your report neinformativno.

Lena
26.05.2004, 04:23
It simply warehouse of character such! At me the husband precisely same. Esto muzhiks prilipchivye - well there all time sju-sju, mu-sju, for the handle holds, kisses endlessly, and is such as at us, any especial external displays of feelings. I here too with the in the beginning twitched, to it or him;them stuck, that he does not turn attention, that tendernesses to me a little. But know, the more it or him to pull and ask: " You that, do not like me? ", the he only to be nervous becomes more. Both suddenly and actually will reflect, and whether he likes?:) It is necessary to you?! He married you, means likes. Do not take itself for a ride on trifles, descend or go to itself a new hairdress is better make. Muzhiks never you will understand!:) all at you will be good, believe:)