PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Tell or say please, at very long (I already know, ch...

Tatyana
22.05.2004, 01:05
Hello. Tell or say please, at very long (I already know, what is it incorrectly, but alas so happens, to destination the doctor) reception of a tranquilizer (Relanium, on 1. For the night, within several years) its or his action can oslabnut? Now I see, that patients appoint or nominate tranquilizers and then change them for others, well and with me here so has left. I from Siberia. I am afraid of repeated medical mistakes or errors. Help or assist please advice or council. Thanks in advance.

Pronin D.A.
22.05.2004, 23:40
Action of a preparation, and your sensitivity to it or him;them weakens not. Now it is important to understand (with the doctor) how much or as far as in general the tranquilizer is necessary to you. The medicine is cancelled can is uniinstantly or one-stage (as the dose is not great), or gradually reducing a dose (if necessary replacing with other somnolent preparation which is not causing accustoming, napr. dormikum, imovan, Truxalum and t. Item).

Veronica
24.05.2004, 14:53
Dear Tatyana, I too accept tranquilizers. I change them. I drank Phenazepamum. But then he did not begin me to help or assist. Not that to help or assist, he operates or works uspokaivajushche, is simple you of it or this not zamechatete already as have got used. And here, when I did not begin to feel it or him pomshchi, I have changed it or him an redanium. Now here Nitrazepamum I drink. And why you should drink them? You till now experience?

Tatyana
25.05.2004, 06:23
Veronica, has spent on drink I Relanium of 8 years (!)
And here now at me the attacks similar PA have begun, with the strongest and constant nausea (sometimes a vomiting) the Doctor that appointed or nominated to me and approved purpose or appointment during these years now not series, and other doctors to itself it was necessary to address are inconsistent. I am naturally lost and frightened. Not so simply to choose (I have no medical education) Here I search the help at more skilled or experienced experts.

Veronica
26.05.2004, 03:47
Dear Tatyana, do not worry. Tranquilizers not narcotics. Strong harm will not cause. All is by-effects. It is necessary to disaccustom you to accept preparations. I very simply do or make it. I can learn you. With everyone dyonm reduce a dose. Business in that, cht oja esl ija one day I drink tranquilizers then I can not require them, to me it becomes easier. I think, at you too should be so. It is necessary to accept them even in day. Not everyone put to drink them. Therefore, most likely, you could get used. If want, I shall try to help or assist you. I and the daddy for a long time them pyom and all about them we know. Write: veronika18@land. ru Remember, PA - not consequence or investigation of tranquilizers, These are consequences or investigations of your pavors. Though... Can, tranquilizers adli by-effects. Here it is necessary to talk about your life, soul or douche, experiences. Voobshchem if do not disdain the another's help, address.