PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, konfereshenki!!! Advise, as vljubit in itself the guy, on what those...

Jeanne
20.05.2004, 10:59
Greetings, konfereshenki!!! Advise, as vljubit in itself the guy, on what subjects is better to speak with it or him, we meet second time, and I do not know about WHAT to speak. Here what problem at me. Thanks!

Herring
20.05.2004, 20:27
There is a simple rule, that with the person is better to speak about itself most. But basically, what znachit-vljubit? It or is, or not. And better do not incur an active role. Allow him to be or the man, or release or let off. If wish to have chance of normal long attitudes or relations.

oshn
22.05.2004, 05:01
berite-take. Men are blind, and you - ours povadyri on a life. A herring, an example: if you will tell or say, that baldeesh as umaleshyonnaja from proctal or anal sex, whether HE will climb there each time. If you will tell or say, what you tears from one kind of hair on a pubis, whether HE will shave all in radius of 1 meter? zhanna, speak about itself, speak about its or his interests, but before allow him to give out on mountain of a subject. And never show, that you are more competent, than he, - more competent interlocutor is less interesting.

Well here
22.05.2004, 14:02
Simply a backrest curve, as bank of coffee in advertising... And speak nothing. Especial.

oshn
23.05.2004, 09:55
Well, and advertising at you, it is simple razvrot any!)

liska
25.05.2004, 02:00
They kak-that fall in love, and no rules work. Do not strain better, there will be a return result. Simply ALWAYS watch or keep up itself, even when on 5 mines from the house you leave, and at home be beautiful. And to speak not necessarily, listen is better.

Jeanne
26.05.2004, 02:57
Here thanks! All the whole! (and that I in fact such not skilled or experienced)