PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I wish to apologize for the future frankness at first... Consulted with mn...

Katya
25.05.2004, 03:34
I wish to apologize for the future frankness at first... Consulted on many experts, but anybody so particularly and has not helped or assisted... To me of 19 years, I married 2 years and at me 1, 5 one-year-old kid... I like the family: at me the remarkable husband (29 years), the remarkable child... But in my life there was one more chelovek-the lover...
I never deceived the husband and I to him have told all... He became my friend, the best friend... He has understood all and has forgiven or excused, but at one uslovii-I should opredelitsja-the husband or the lover... I have chosen 1.
Soon I have not sustained and have told or said to him again, that I like their two...
He has listened to me with tears and has told or said: " to us you let comes..., I shall make it for the sake of you. We shall talk and we shall solve whom more you like... "
We drank or saw wine three together... Then it was necessary to be defined or determined... I could not make it or this... In general we were engaged in sex three together: I, my husband and my lover...
So proceeded not for long... And now I snovo should make a choice... The QUESTION: what to do or make? I like a two and to choose I can not in any way... I can abnormal? But without them I simply go mad...

child
26.05.2004, 02:36
SHE APOLOGIZES FOR FRANKNESS!!!
Nu-well! Katjusha that it is necessary to you? Well, I shall tell or say " be
With the husband ", also what? You will start to groan " ah, I
I like also another... " I hope, your men
More cleverly you, also will solve this question. The child
- To the father and that "happiness" be with toboj-to play in
Maps. Severely, but situatsija-izvini-move.
19 years to her...