PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I very nice (many consider or count, that beautiful). At me prestigious obra...

Tatyana
20.05.2004, 11:19
I very nice (many consider or count, that beautiful). At me prestigious education and good job. To me 24 years.
I had many different men - young and is strongly more senior than me. When all began - was - to a miscellaneous: I still studied - all over again at school, then at university, both experience was not, and demands were others, and others liked. And of anything v-obshchem-that was not afraid, the truth in communications or connections always behaved reasonably, met usual normal men. But all the same - we with my girl-friend often went to clubs, bars. Got acquainted practically everywhere, houses, constantly any parties, flirtation, sex (different) did not spend the night. It was, so to say, on the party or side. Fellow students have then joined still - they too kak-began to involve that, in general them too has not managed. Still any friends through the friends familiar, relatives. In general to me was then well, cheerfully, I did not think of what, I liked such life, I am more exact did not think, whether it is pleasant to me, it was simple all is cheerful also arranged. At the same time, it were not simply one-day communications or connections or only under "shofe". I met for 2 3 weeks, sometimes more longly. e could consider or count, that I have a friend, instead of is simple so.
All of them were different: all of them were different: with sense of humour, with appearance, beautiful arms or hand, at someone interesting outlooks on life, someone the biker, someone in sect, etc. But all of them involved me as sex partners.
There has then come or stepped the period when I kak-that have ceased to communicate with them, gradually me they have ceased to interest as people, t. e they me also did not interest as people - to me was all the same. And has come or stepped any other interest, any interesting people began to involve me, something wanted other. And when I began to communicate with such, already clearly, there there was no place for various sex without obligations both such communications or connections. And such sex became kak-that is inappropriate on my concepts, it meant to humiliate friendship, to offend attitudes or relations, to reduce their all - besides to result. And I could not connect in one person of all this, t. e if with it or him it is interesting to me as with the person, most likely as the partner for an intim he is not pleasant to me. Or it is pleasant, but it is inappropriate, as I have told above.
Then there was a person whom I met only iz-that he awfully liked me. In due course I have got used. But has not grown fond of it or him. I, certainly, under pressure of an environment did or made on it or him the rate concerning a marriage (though morally could not present itself it or this with it or him), but then all has collapsed, because was not primary the base - spirituality, the general or common interests and love. About an intim or intima too to speak it is not necessary. I was at it or him the first though he and assured, that it or he already has an experience. But experience was not. With my help he has believed in itself(himself), in the appeal, has learned much in sex.
I knew, that its or his all environment nastoeno against me: as if I do not like it or him, and I use. And at the first separation he to me has changed. When has arrived, has put me in izvestnostob it or this. Understand, all has terminated.
Now I have a friend. My coeval. It is absolutely positive, modest and beautiful. He Is pleasant to me to these or it;this. But easier or simply to look at it or him it is uninteresting. He is adhered to me, the truth I do not know than. Frank conversations we do not conduct (me it would not be desirable, to him likely too), intimate relations at us are not present (while only kisses). And I do not represent it absolutely. I know its or his image. It kak-that is not included into our attitudes or relations. The truth also there was no situation suitable, and I am not assured, that I shall agree - in fact then he will change the attitude or relation to me. All our conversations are based on my surprising abilities to talk that with me it was interesting to the person. It does not deliver me of absolutely any pleasure. I am familiar with its or his native. I very much like all of them.
I cannot speak with it or him about what, I do not want. That he considered or counted me as the person of easy or light;mild behaviour, I can not tell about the past for the same reason, to me is uninteresting, that he thinks of the world and people as he concerns to what or because he is positive also I I see, that is kind. However, he and itself asks me only about neutral things. And the passion at me to it or him;them is not present.
I do not wish to lose the good person, the potential husband but if nothing will change, I shall not sustain.
And here a problem, .ja I recollect the past and it seems to me, that I wish to continue - to walk all and has fun, and to spit, that he (everybody) will think. I do not wish to cling to anybody, including, what is it my last chance, I do not wish someone to entertain idiotic conversations because differently he will be silent as the idol. I wish to meet only those., who is interesting to me.
But there is a set "but".
Vo-the first, mum. How much she worried and has spilled tears at that time (the truth it is groundless, but the fact), and at it or her weak heart. She speaks all time, that will suffice to walk, it is time already in marriage, and even will choose there is nothing. It is unique, that I understand - that vse-taki to the child to give birth or travail it is necessary till 30 years in normal family.
Vo-the second, I could meet and marry earlier the one who to me is interesting, nice and it is pleasant. But at me such versatile taste, that these people the appearance did not meet the requirements of my environment (I simply would not like slanting views). But even if to reject this factor, I would like beautiful children that in the future they did not take offence.
V-the third, I very much am afraid to dig or run into the maniac in the versatile acquaintances or to receive any problems.
In - the fourth, I religious the person. Also I know, that such way of life as is a big sin earlier. Also it is not known, what will be payment if I again shall undertake for old .
But now any deadlock. And where light?

The old friend
21.05.2004, 03:13
Mdja... Search for the beautiful maniac - to you will be on a way.

fluke
21.05.2004, 19:33
At beautiful parents not always beautiful children. Children should be healthy and clever. On appearance family do not build. It is opposite to write. A silly woman you. That's all.

fluke
22.05.2004, 15:52
At beautiful parents not always beautiful children. Children should be healthy and clever. On appearance family do not build. It is opposite to write. A silly woman you. That's all.

ZHuli
23.05.2004, 18:24
Mdja.. Such tirade, and sense.. The potential husband, pulls on idleness, to all I like.. Delirium of a speckled mare izvenite. Follows dear, for the beginning - to overestimate values, it is assured - to you there and then polegchaet.

The reader
24.05.2004, 06:39
And what for to you in marriage? In marriage it is necessary to leave only on love then and to walk the husband the most beautiful will not want also and clever will seem. And such person while at you is not present... 24 years, and such attitude at you as if All of you 15.

Elena
25.05.2004, 20:45
Costs or Stands poduvat to that nobody disappears behind your aspiration to belong, be independent and cynical. All of you time prove to itself, that can be simultaneously rigid and careful, unbridled and religious, carefree and reasonable. You are afraid of the present or true feelings, afraid to like, afraid to be lonely. Yours " a nice show-window " not zastrahovana from time, yes you and fine know it. Be typed or collected boldness, and spromite at yourself that you want from this life.