PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Advise what to do or make, please. At my child (12 years...

Svetlana
25.05.2004, 03:53
Hello.
Advise what to do or make, please. At my child (12 years) awful handwriting. He incorrectly holds the handle and speaks, that to him so it is convenient. In 1 class all attempts to learn it or him correctly to hold the handle often came to an end with tears. The teacher has told or said, that it is necessary to leave it or him alone, t. To. Its or his health is more dear or expensive. We have reconciled, but now when he became more senior this problem again has risen before us. The husband often does or makes to the son of the remark that he correctly held the handle. The teacher writes to writing-books: " it is dirty. " " As I shall check it? "
Thankful in advance for advice or council.

Ginger
25.05.2004, 15:07
Yes do not experience you! I a class up to the fifth had an awful handwriting. And then became one of the most beautiful in a class. The truth we here, that did or made. First the text was written by mum a simple pencil, and I already on written wrote the handle. At mum the truth too handwriting not all that well, but kak-that with this problem have consulted. You try or taste, can it will turn out
And now in institute I learn or teach Chinese and with hieroglyphs of problems was not present
So success...