PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would would be desirable that the doctor has responded... Present: the girl, 13 years. To her...

Andrey
20.05.2004, 06:19
It would would be desirable that the doctor has responded...
Present: the girl, 13 years. To her, the vermin of years 20 sticks to the same he the guy of its or her senior sister.. Fortunately, the girl had an opportunity to escape, the vermin too then was gone.
But the girl (now to her 17 years) still had psychological trauma. She speaks, that nobody can grow fond, she is afraid to communicate with guys.. And so on. Thus she understands, that the help of the psychologist is necessary to her and probably I will manage to her to find suitable as she yet does not know the person who can trust.
Question: I, how its or her friend than can help or assist, that I can tell or say to her what to do or make in general?!

Well here
21.05.2004, 10:18
Here, by the way, some variants of interpretation. Here one: the girl does not wish to communicate with you, and ponarasskazyvaet to you " takogo-sjakogo... And all other ". The following moment: if she as a whole the adapted person, whether that so is necessary to her the psychologist? Only iz-for problems of dialogue with an opposite floor? Or only with you? And how you represent yourself the beginning of quivering and gentle sacrament ljubvi-from a campaign to the psychologist??? And here still chto-and whether the vermin the vermin was those, time stuck to 13 years or summer? Esteem Lolitu Nabokov for the beginning before cheeks razduvat-something can will understand in a life. It so, some advice or councils...

Peach
22.05.2004, 00:52
Men always stick to girls from the certain age, and all age, and at school, and in the street, and in transport, talk to other girls, at everyone is what to tell.
Try to concern with humour to this situation, oborzhite it or her together, or think up, as any sex old woman solicited you, look and it is not necessary to run to doctors

Buharov J.M.
22.05.2004, 16:28
Hello, Andrey! You can make two essential things: vo-the first to show to her, that men not so necessarily - dribbling lewd cattles, and happen also knights (and it is the first and the major to her the help from you!); vo-the second to support or maintain it or her in intention to address to the expert for liquidation of consequences of that trauma.

Andrey
23.05.2004, 06:41
" Well here ", if you consider or count, that attempt of rape, it is normal, you it is very a pity to me.. Or you the same vermin, or have not understood something in a life.
Peach, you most likely, too a little that have understood. To such situation with humour to concern it is impossible. I do not know, the girl you or not, but if yes present itself on a place of my girlfriend. She in the 17 years absolutely still the child, and in 13... Would kill that reptile if knew where to find...
Dear JAn Mihajlovich, to you thanks for advice or council, approximately so I also was going to to act, but vse-wanted any support from the professional.

Semyonych
24.05.2004, 10:37
Andrey, I certainly not professional-the psychologist, but expect one more opasnost-this restraint can
To break, and there will be return situatsija-
With all successively for the sake of the kajfa, in what not putting the man (and too). It or this needs to be avoided.

Mali
25.05.2004, 14:00
I too at this age was in the same situation and as concerned to men... - to mine also I concern and now... But I have fallen in love... I would like to oversleep with it or him and simultaneously I was afraid of it or him... I have gained strength and have told about it or this to him, he poobshchal to be extremely close or attentive and gentle... I shall not tell or say, that I have received huge pleasure that night, but have received a lot of tenderness and caress and this night has helped or assisted me to cross through the pavor... I am grateful to the guy for it, though we now not together...