PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The wife (32) has again got in psihushku with the next attack, but this time...

petr
15.05.2004, 02:33
The wife (32) has again got in psihushku with the next attack, but this time she kept almost 2 (earlier year or a floor of year, but without tablets), and these two years with Triphtazinum and Cyclodolum two times a day, but last month has started to drink less and here result. .vopros, now she 5 yj day in hospital, but it or her prick aminazine and Haloperidolum,
And aggression and has not passed or has not taken place, it is small term for putting off or taking out of exaltation??? Or there is a variant, what is it last stage of a schizophrenia and already to her will hardly help or assist???? I have already got used, but to me each time very hardly to experience this moment (its or her attacks)
I thank in advance for the answer!

Lolita
15.05.2004, 07:08
Dear petr, what nonsenses! There is no such stage of a schizophrenia at which it would be impossible to help or assist. You behave egoistichno, speaking that to you hardly to experience its or her attacks. Here you never experienced that she experiences, and speak that to you hardly. If you have got into its or her skin - to the present would learn or find out, that such is serious, and that such to sleep as you at night easy, is and to not hear a voice, to walk and to not see hallucinations. And after that you speak, what to you is serious??? Yes anything similar! You should, prsot are obliged to help or assist the wife. If you will throw it or her, it will be the big sin of you and if you have a close person (wife) it is already good, she was not as though sick. I have only a grandmother whom I protect, and you cannot even support or maintain the wife. Aggression by aggression, she in it or this is not guilty, as the core is not guilty that it or he is hurted with heart. The person all peerly remains chelvoekom, same as you, only very unfortunate. My advice or council: to not throw the wife and about last stages in general to forget, to not hold in a head of such concept. On your place I in general "psihushka" would not use a word. Your wife is ill or sick, and you name such slang hospital in which she is treated. Cut on a nose, what not psihushka, And the INSANE HOSPITAL!!! For you, maybe, not tarznitsy, but it only that you the illiterate and silly person. Also do not understand the wife. You in fact too not zastrahovany from this illness or disease, think!!!

petr
15.05.2004, 10:37
Here female psychology, I have only asked about an output or exit from a situation in a concrete case, instead of that you have listed... I as together with her do not sleep till 5 7 nights and I waste for this time on 4 7 kg of weight with experiences and I did not speak absolutely that someone I wish to throw. I understand the wife and I know, that she experiences, that became poterjanym the person for a society. And it or her it is very a pity to me iz-for it or this... And I use terms for reduction of quantity or amount of letters and words... .a not from disrespect for our medicine and illness or disease of the concrete person. But vsyo-it is peer to thanks for the answer though the DOCTOR has avariciously kept silent to not upset, likely, me finally...

Svetlana
16.05.2004, 07:27
At me mum the first time has got in ps. Hospital when I studied 1 a class. Now to me 35, and all this time she pereodicheski passes or takes place course of treatment. Actually medicines to accept it is necessary constantly. As soon as these patients cease to accept the next exacerbation them begins. In occasion of 5 days, it is really small term. Before an extract pogovarite with the attending physician on a subject so-called " a prolonging nyxis ". It or him do or make once a year or in half a year. He does not remove or take out necessity of daily reception of medicines, but gives more proof remission. In occasion of that it is how much serious to members of family to transfer or carry attacks of such patients, to the person not collided or faced it or this closely to judge hardly. I have experienced on myself to the full and I can tell or say, what is it very much, very hardly.

petr
17.05.2004, 22:45
Thanks Svetlana!!! In occasion of a nyxis I heard, but have taken off from memory... And in general when the patient like
Behaves normally enough longly, you relax or you are relaxed and you forget to watch or keep up for a while it or him and for it or him pryomom medicines. .a constantly to be in a strain to me and so has bothered for 12 years of a joint life.............

Lolita
18.05.2004, 09:55
SVETLANA, IT NOT to YOU is serious, And YOUR MUM!!! Zanchit you not so have gone through it! And you, petr, pochemu-zoroshu an excuse or a help have found that. Here supposedly I bukvochki sokarashchaju. Uvaazhli, have written the loony. Hospital. And that lchushe, than psihushka. And what to the doctor to respond? I all have responded you, as he would respond!

Lija
19.05.2004, 14:28
Peter, at a schizophrenia is not present stages. This serious disease to which it is necessary concerns accordingly... It is necessary to hope, that the science will soon find an effective method of its or his treatment. For now support or maintain the wife as can and than can. Here you have incorrectly understood, but it seems to me, that you will not throw it or her. Success and with a holiday!

petr
21.05.2004, 03:08
All the matter is that the doctor in the loony to hospital has told or said itself, what is it other stage of illness or disease this time, whether therefore I and wished to learn or find out from other doctor so it... The question to Svetlana (if here will be), on skolku months lays your mum in bolgitse, is simple at me the wife there stays almost on half a year,
Half a year of the house and back, I think, that very few people from men will sustain such and thus being engaged both the house and the child and job, without the help of relatives. Therefore I for a long time have spat upon the life though it was most easier to act or arrive on the contrary
And to live quite with the adequate woman and not transforming the life in constant hassles.
See you all!

Svetlana
22.05.2004, 14:43
When mum was younger - too laid some times on half a year, and 2 months not derzhat-age now there are more. Voobshe much depends on the attending physician. Mum all time lays in the same unit and so there two doctors and at them different methods of treatment (different medicines) and that the most interesting results too different. Peter, do not pay attention to spiteful attacks of some opponents. It is easy or light to sit in front of the monitor and to moralize to another. I for example only for the childhood have gone through so much, that I am surprised, how at me most " the roof has not moved down ".
Peter if consider or count for itself possible or probable, tell as at your wife there are attitudes or relations with the child. To in total you good, and with a holiday!

Svetlana
24.05.2004, 05:08
When mum was younger - too laid some times on half a year, and 2 months not derzhat-age now there are more. Voobshe much depends on the attending physician. Mum all time lays in the same unit and so there two doctors and at them different methods of treatment (different medicines) and that the most interesting results too different. Peter, do not pay attention to spiteful attacks of some opponents. It is easy or light to sit in front of the monitor and to moralize to another. I for example only for the childhood have gone through so much, that I am surprised, how at me most " the roof has not moved down ".
Peter if consider or count for itself possible or probable, tell as at your wife there are attitudes or relations with the child. To in total you good, and with a holiday!

petr
25.05.2004, 13:24
For Svetlana!!! Thanks for a congratulation...
By the way my wife too call Svetlana..
She on a life the soft and not spiteful person and often is sociable, if there are no problems... With the child behaves as, but this last time (action of tablets can), and it was constantly broken on cry as many women, and basically they find common language earlier. .deti it is good, but itself at times
You resort to punishment by a word, and differently will mount upon a neck... But at me on a life with her absolutely other problems, she in fact anywhere did not work after a marriage and only studied, on the house too practically nothing did or made, all to me should and be cleaned or removed and erased and prepared and earned...
One that I came from hack-work towards the midnight, and at home a brothel or disorder, the meal is not present, here I up to 3 h nights cooked food, was cleaned or removed, erased its or her things, and in the morning in 7 again on the job, next day too most, and she of type of the house got tired with the child... (Only I now when one, something do not get tired of what listed). And still prikol, asks the child
hocheksh there is he speaks is not present, well and goes hungry
All the day, and if I am borrowed or occupied at home for example and I ask to warm up meal puts 2 a garnish and a slice of bread and calls go eat (ridiculously and awfully). .ja suffered or bore and I suffer or bear. .no last two years she the truth tries and has started to prepare even for 12 years of a joint life. And still I offer her, as to the invalid 2. To divorce from her that the son has not gone to army, she with it or him is registered... By the way I have enclosed in its or her apartment of money (repair and proochee) so much, and constantly I hear from it or her. .eto I apartment also you can be cleaned or removed... I the first time have left for a month and after that she has got first time in psihushku (though illness or disease at it or her already has begun earlier as I have understood later). .my simply changed 3 apartments and everywhere I was anybody..... .vot such life happens and whether I know a lot of such, as I.....