PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good expression on a box early yesterday: " Ljubov-it is a victory of emotions over time...

Well here
14.05.2004, 16:12
Good expression on a box early yesterday: " Ljubov-it is a victory of emotions over reason "........)))))))))

Daisy
15.05.2004, 22:27
It is euphoria it turns out, more likely, or madness) Love, it vse-taki feeling, instead of set of the won emotions. Emotions can to learn be operated or controlled, and here " to heart you will not order... " And the reason remains... In storonke it is simple)))

Huch
17.05.2004, 11:46
Mn yes, the love happens only one, but its or her object constantly varies)

Huch
18.05.2004, 04:31
Incorrectly! Constant desire to be weaved in embraces with a beautiful body of the new woman, well it not love, but only desire.)
Love really one, on a place of passions in common lived years which strongly weave with each other if it was necessary to walk and experience together good days yes serious minutes come, supporting or maintaining each other.

Well here
19.05.2004, 14:30
Huchila to walk, it is necessary to choose correctly still object for joint shaganija. And that not in a leg or foot turns out...)))

Huch
20.05.2004, 15:41
Well here, you still have not made the choice?
Time does not remain with you, it is necessary to hasten)

Well here
22.05.2004, 00:46
Huch where to hurry? It is uneasy... Sometimes all life on it leaves.

Daisy
23.05.2004, 15:04
To walk together, moreover and it is harmonious, and good, it is necessary, that vse-taki someone set rate of movement, and such in which too it would be pleasant to satellite to go. Let would command: " Left, left! ", or gently sang on ushko pleasant to both a melody... To that that is pleasant. And that in fact turns out at times, that or both gorlopanjat, muffling appeals of another, or both silently chapajut as it is pleasant to that, where to that would like, though also series... And on a place of love the habit strongly strengthened by memoirs, oslozhnenaja circumstances comes....

The small drummer
24.05.2004, 22:40
And here there is I, turn out a drum or reel iz-for backs, I throw up rods and.... I stiffen in razdumii: what rate all of you to set? mmm...

Huch
25.05.2004, 10:41
Daisy, it so should be?)