PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please, help or assist... Just my mother for the first time in a life has given me poshchyoch...

Xenia
18.05.2004, 20:14
Please, help or assist... Just my mother for the first time in a life has given me a slap in the face. I am simple in a shock, it was unexpected... I feel any crushed... To me so it is bad... What now to do or make? I in general to see it or she do not want or wish... How now to live with her?... I hate...

Vaska
20.05.2004, 06:31
It as was necessary dopech native mother that she has gone on the face.. And years to you, Xenia, how much?

Kiseleva E.J.
21.05.2004, 07:06
Hello, Xenia! All depends that was for a situation after which the slap in the face has followed. Simply so they are not distributed. And nenavestju to own mother business you will not help or assist. That is more hollow, that hatred destiny weak.

Xenia
21.05.2004, 17:09
Dear Kiselyov.! She has simply solved, that I am extremely loud with her talked, "shouted" - as she speaks. Though, she with me in this plan will not be compared... I was bothered with its or her constant scandals every day, and votja has raised or increased a voice and has received on the face... Dear Vaska, me of 16 years.

Kiseleva E.J.
23.05.2004, 05:08
Then, it is necessary to understand your situation more particularly already. 16 let-difficult age as well as for you personally, and for your mum. If there is a desire is more hollow informatively to communicate, write to me on imejl.

Xenia
23.05.2004, 19:37
Elena Jurevna, I has written to you on e-mail. Thanks for support!

Vaska
25.05.2004, 09:22
Xenia, I understand, that to you is terribly insulting, etc. And you present feelings of your mother when you shout at it or her. At me the son is little bit more younger than you and its or his such performances or statements simply unsettle me. Regret mum. You in fact too not an angel, probably.