PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Excuse for troubling! Whether I write to you vpervyene I know to you about...

Irina
16.05.2004, 05:28
Hello! Excuse for troubling! Whether I write to you vpervyene I know to you I address but I do not see other output or exit. The soul is broken off or lacerated on chastib tears run from eyes just now has come across computer club and villages to you to print. I trade in the market in socks yesterday the husband have warned uslli there will be no through an hour with what that in the market and shall not bring to him hot nutrition that he will throw the goods and will leave. Today I it or him have asked to come by certain time. I am very chilled, he has come but much later I called to mum he turns out instead of the house has gone it is not known where I have asked it or him he I smile it or him have asked also he me have struck at all on the face from all to scope!!!! I also have gone has tried to ask but he has told or said that in general on pair denkov will leave the house. With mum I can not share so she starts to drink together with otchimomju to Me 33 years. Girlfriends are not present there are friends. What to do or make I do not know I Ask very much help or assist Now from apart has looked and he has hung up an another's jacket on sale and our things has removed or has taken off. Help or Assist please Yours faithfully Irina. Dosvidanija I now in club spend last money to you. Dosvidanija.

Valeri
16.05.2004, 19:18
Irina, I do not understand, you want what advice or council? I think, at you the unique output or exit - to cease so to humiliate...

The secret fan
17.05.2004, 13:57
Irina, you not with the husband should to something solve, and with the life. And the very first - to search for job, to get out of this bog. It is not necessary to speak, that job is not present. If all of you forces put or apply - will find!

Marina
18.05.2004, 06:57
Irina, try to divide with the husband the goods. He let to itself(himself) on cigarettes earns, and you to itself(himself) on cosmetics, for example. And on a delivery develop. Try to force itself to respect.

Nati
19.05.2004, 08:43
Irina! And how much such attitude or relation to you already lasts? Try to find the reason! Also do not humiliate itself so, to strike the wife is already goes beyond all limits or passs all bounds! How much or As far as I have understood, you financially completely depend on the husband, try to find, it is as though complex or difficult nebylo, other place of profit, it tomozhet to you to feel a little bit independent, and to the husband to estimate or appreciate you also from this party or side. Show, prove, that addressing with you in a similar way he destroys an appreciable particle of! The Husband and the wife - a single whole, already without small detalki all mechanism to fall what to speak when nehvataet the most key part!! Be strong, struggle for the of happiness!

Reflecting
20.05.2004, 21:58
To you 33 years, what trade at you? In what city you live?

The anonym
21.05.2004, 20:22
123456template654321

___
22.05.2004, 14:57
Unfortunate you the girl! You it is a pity to me! I think, with your husband something is useless to discuss and try to divide or undresse the budget - he from a series of petty tyrants, is more exact than SELF-FOOLS. It is necessary to be VERY STRONG to consult. If is where leave from the husband, even to mum with the drunk stepfather. Will be worse hardly. The husband does not consider or count you for the person, time affords such tricks. For the sake of what then it or him to suffer or bear? To ruin the health for the sake of a piece of bread, it is assured, even without butter or oil? DARLING IRINA, COME round!!! Job to find it is possible always, certainly, if you do not live in the village forgotten by the god. But the output or exit always is, remember it or this! Try to find other job. And it is unessential to trade in the market - in fact it is possible and in shop, where even neholodno. I think, it is possible to be arranged without problems. Do not allow the husband to wipe about itself a leg or foot! If wish to change your life, first of all it is necessary to grow fond of itself, TO RESPECT with itself. Still more many Russian women carry the cross in the form of such here "muzhenkov", and otchego-that to be afraid to leave them because it is a pity to throw it or him, type " though such, and mine ". Yes it is better absolutely any!!! What for to sacrifice the life for the sake of full pridurka??? Understand it, Irina, is your life and in your forces all to correct! If all of you so dopeklo, be solved! To suffer or bear it is not necessary, will be even worse further! Not be a uncomplaining lamb! For the beginning set to him to the answer if lifts an arm or a hand on the wife.

KSY
23.05.2004, 00:30
Rukoprikladstvo it is impossible to forgive never... Run from it or him the more quickly the better.

The anonym
24.05.2004, 02:31
Differences approximately same at mine in day or even some times in day, only does not fight! pridurki there is no place further or is?

Irina
25.05.2004, 06:21
Zdravsivjte!
The husband has read through thanks all for advice or councils and I think very much I hope for it there will be no so messages and if it once again will dare will be last drop in fact vsetaki we together 9 years. Thanks once again. Dosvidanija. Irina.