PDA

Просмотр полной версии : People, at me depressnjak! 2 years has devoted to the former beloved...

Elena
20.05.2004, 13:11
People, at me depressnjak! 2 years has devoted to the former beloved, never to him has changed, all time tried to be good. And he has left, having told or said that I the hysteric woman and to him nadloelo constant finding-out of attitudes or relations. And there was all so: we lived at his place together with its or his mum. In the extremity or end of May the stepfather from places not so remote has returned and to live became not vynosimo (constantly any blatnjak and so forth proceeded from the stepfather) and I have moved to the grandmother. My liked absolutely began to vanish. Has ceased to call, spoke that is constantly borrowed or occupied. With all my questions only was angry. On last pores did not lift the receiver at all. Naturally that I was angry, spoke what is it me does not arrange (and whom it will arrange). And here he has left. And on soul or douche melancholy. I wish to forget all and inside speaks return it or him return. I know that he me likes, but here too big influence of other people, and he is unduly ambitious...

Alexey
20.05.2004, 23:13
And that together to the grandmother have not moved?

Bella
22.05.2004, 12:30
Elena, he from you ushol - when you have moved, instead of now, I assure you. That that you constantly called to him and have finished already what he a tube did not remove or take out - a huge minus in your party or side, you though hardly hardly respect with yourselves? And yours " return it or him return " in general a limit.. People come back if like or have desire to be together - what for you it or him will not let alone? To him with you it is bad, he ushol, and you wish it or him to return, what the person liked by you suffered near you?! Liking people so do not act are a proprietary instinct, you do not think about itself, only of yourselves.

The young woman
23.05.2004, 01:00
Lenochka, you would be defined or determined... Re-read the letter still time! Liked was or former have named - what for then grieve? About the hysteric woman - I agree with your beloved! Whom you want will get constant calls and reproaches! If itself does not call - means - so it is necessary to him! Muzhiks cannot suffer or bear, when them on povodok sit down! And if was angry, it was possible to understand - what better to keep silent! Difficultly - but it is possible! And you have finished to a limit - even a tube has ceased to remove or take out! Do not try to return it or him! Only aggravate its or his hostility to you. If likes - itself will return! But I something doubt, that he likes you... And another's influence here at anything! Forget it or him, he for you is lost! But do not forget the mistakes or errors and in the future do not repeat!

Well here-young woman
23.05.2004, 19:27
Former "beloved" is such modest definition of a word "roommate". And sejchas-melancholy and verni-ego-return, that is "au"!)))) zaelo, more shortly...))))

jimmy
23.05.2004, 22:21
As you have managed: two years and to not change?! I would descend or go from mind or wit!,) yes he has gone... Freedom what and izimenjat nobody you, - each time as from new page.

Fantazerka
24.05.2004, 10:49
Next time, before to live with the man and to not change emu-let he to you the hvamiliju though will give, and that here so till an old age to wander bush

Well here
25.05.2004, 02:22
Till an old age will not be... There is nobody to starosti-that to wander...