PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion on a subject: the man and its or his liked machine or car. Why they...

nesmejana
21.05.2004, 04:13
It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion on a subject: the man and its or his liked machine or car. Why they concern to her not as to a heap of metal, and how to something animated? They clean it or her, care, cherish, buy for it or her any knickknacks. Though, that a sin to conceal, I when I see sparkling sides namytoj, napolirovannoj machines or cars, - at me douche am pleased!

Herring
21.05.2004, 20:16
One my friend malanets kak-that has told or said to me: " And shob you knew, sho the machine or car for muzhika-its or his this continuation... A member (he has told or said more sharply) ")))) And still he has told or said, that nonalcoholic pivo-it is a first step to the rubber woman)))))

To herring
22.05.2004, 01:38
Is better you malanets would increase a head, what such banality not vparivat.

Herring
23.05.2004, 04:43
Not such it is banality if not all of them are obvious. Here nesmejane, for example, it is not obvious. And about malantsevoj golovy-that if to judge on a starting point of its or his financial status 20 years ago and on current vremja-that to me such head.) and vam-with the best regards.

Realist
23.05.2004, 16:10
CHto-something, that does or makes the person more strongly, delivers
The pleasure also lives the "" life - and the machine or car,
Certainly, under all these definitions approaches or suits - not
Can leave the person indifferent:) Success.

CHih
24.05.2004, 19:31
When I studied in institute, there was at us one terrible discipline - any there measurements. We diko did not like it or her, and offsets ele-hardly handed over. And so, once I in hearts have told or said to the teacher who has abused me for incorrect results of measurements: " That these devices, alive, whether that? " He has responded me: " And you as thought? Certainly! ". So concerning the driver to the machine or car (by the way, not only muzhchiny-the driver) and this grain is. You to the machine or car as follow, and she in road will not bring you - is checked up:) By the way, it not the most indicative example - you ask familiar pilots and seamen as they concern to the planes and the ships. Such will hear, that avtomobilchiki still florets will seem:))