PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 10 years of attitudes or relations have missed the civil husband. Occurrings, partings, nika...

Irene
20.05.2004, 13:00
10 years of attitudes or relations have missed the civil husband. Occurrings, the partings, to any definiteness - has bothered. Very hardly, the pavor before the future, hochetsja to return, call. How it to go through? I to cease to come back and live past, to not be afraid for the future?

Tolokonin A.O.
21.05.2004, 20:35
It is necessary to understand the reasons of uncertainty of attitudes or relations, then it is possible to understand how to construct the future. For this purpose internal dialogue is necessary. If live in Moscow, to enter the name to me on reception it is possible by phone: 367 69 08 (09) mediko-the psychological center Family + . If wish to cause or call on the house or office, call 542 30 41 mob. Or write on E-Mail: tolokonin@mtu-net. ru License 16855/8314
Tolokonin Artem Olegovich psihiatr-the psychotherapist. Absolutely anonymously.

Elina
24.05.2004, 17:22
Irene, at me a similar situation, too after 10 years have left under my initiative, has bothered, attitudes or relations have fallen asleep also all. Not easily certainly, it would be desirable to return, especially he very much experienced, but it seems to me only because has lost so to say a liked toy and when it is serious on soul or douche I recollect it or him egoizm-releases or lets off. Try or taste can meet someone.