PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I neznaju THAT TO ME TO DO or MAKE PLIZ THE HELP ON TREEM TO YEAR OF APPOINTMENTS MY LIKED SKAZA...

GLUICK
20.05.2004, 11:34
I neznaju THAT to me TO DO or MAKE PLIZ the HELP ON TREEM to YEAR of APPOINTMENTS my LIKED HAVE told or said THAT neuverena In the FEELINGS TO me And I CAN REALLY I CAN WITHOUT IT or her to me TOSHNO LIVE I LOOK AT ITS or her PHOTO And SLU SHAJU ITS or her LIKED MUSIC At ALL OF US 2 YEARS were perfect BUT IZ-FOR my JOBS And ITS or her SESSION of HEALTH And JOB we HAVE transformed our ATTITUDES or RELATIONS In SIMPLE BYTOVUHU And her ONLY 19 And to me 24 she STILL WANTS CASTLES IN THE AIR I is ready TO BREAK ITSELF PLIZ HELP MI

elena
23.05.2004, 06:50
Probably, that your girl was bothered with the ordinary, she would like feelings, attention, romanticism, passion. And at all of you it is ordinary, as however and at many who with a head is dipped into job, study and so forth Therefore feelings become dull or are blunted, starts to seem, that live with all not with that person. What to do or make? It is natural to unload a situation. To turn or turn over all from legs or foots on a head. For the beginning switch off its or her liked music. Recollect, what dreams did or made with you your girl, that she most of all wanted. Also make it. She still vprintsipe not the adult woman, but already and not the child (19 years), attributes of childishness should remain. Take it or her on ippadrom (if is it is those) to drive on horses, will invite to picnic, cooked food independently, will invite to itself under any pretext, and make a supper (it is possible to reserve at restaurant, if think what to not turn out), zazhgite suppositories small, place on a room, slow music... Arrange romanticism. Descend or Go together at cinema, let film itself will choose. Struggle for the love.

Miau
24.05.2004, 17:08
Normally it or should I know, but at
Me too most - job and session.
Here yesterday have quarrelled, wished to go tablets
To swallow, then have reconciled in the evening, thought
Where we shall eat in the summer, and now he on affairs has left and
3 his hours are not present so again to live it would not be desirable...
This all will pass or take place - she likes you, her only
To have a rest it is necessary