PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It seems, on a subject a question? Why women forgive everyone? It is good, certainly, t...

Dmitry
11.05.2004, 12:48
It seems, on a subject a question? Why women forgive everyone? It is good, certainly, that not clearly - can be drunk, changed, at home to not spend the night - will come, will tell lies, even will not believe, and all the same signs, will feed, porazgovarivaet. Or only at me the wife such?

IRISHA
12.05.2004, 08:45
There are different explanations 1. Very strongly likes (but it for the time being...). 2. To her deeply to spit on you. 3. It is very strongly dependent (for example, it is material).

Reflecting
13.05.2004, 20:05
4. One is afraid to remain...

Cornflower
14.05.2004, 13:30
And I only for it also appreciate the ! That with me does not happen - she cheerful, affable. Does not get questions. Otherwise for a long time has divorced!

Dissolved or Divorced
15.05.2004, 03:11
And than badly odnoj-that? On the contrary, fine!

The anonym
15.05.2004, 23:46
She all time cheerful? And mozh to its or her doctor to show?

The anonym
17.05.2004, 01:08
Probably she too not bad spends time, so that to her to be angry? Deeply unsatisfied women Are angry and row only

vita
18.05.2004, 10:47
If the wife has ceased @ to you mozgi-another means it or her @ someone))

Valeri
20.05.2004, 02:06
Well to forgive in a life all is necessary in general and all (to itself is more dear or expensive), only here in some situations it is desirable to miss..., for example, as yours... JA-would forgive or excuse, but ushla-from you, to bear such humiliations not on me...

Fantazerka
20.05.2004, 21:33
It agree vita

The anonym
22.05.2004, 11:42
Wish to learn or find out my opinion. The matter is that only the present or true wife, that which - to the present likes can forgive or excuse much to the husband. But who knows what at this time to be created in its or her soul!!! Men not be so severe. Remember that we wives too have heart and soul and certainly the person which likes will not humiliate with such tests the wife

Semyonych
23.05.2004, 07:45
Well chto-, the perfect wife, not a lot of such. If also beautiful, vashche tady. It is time to stop to test destiny, the colleague, and that will lose happiness!

valeri
24.05.2004, 14:44
Semyonych, and the main thing - CONVENIENT what!

Fantazerka
24.05.2004, 16:37
Dima. I on your question otvechu-forgive all of a silly woman. Naive and silly, in old age thinking that the modesty and mildness is a virtue. More shortly... Education such. Since the childhood inspire. That the good girl should be silent and smile, and for it kanhvetku give. Think. That for it them will like more and will not throw. And to it or him;them for it a heap govvna for a sinus. All this from nelbvi to itself, from durtskoj samopozhertvennosti... .nikomu not necessary plainly.