PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mne 27 let i yz uchus v doktoronture v USA. Ya intersnya vneshe, u mneya xo...

Anya
23.05.2004, 07:07
Mne 27 let i yz uchus v doktoronture v USA. Ya intersnya vneshe, u mneya xoroshii xarakter, druziya. Zhivu tut a 17 let. No dlya mneya vsegda bil ochen vazhen brak i deti. Mneya pitalis znakomit s muzhikami, ya poluchala kuchu koplimentov, no dalshe nikto ne shel. Ya videla molodix professorov, chto nazivaetsya svoego kruga kotorii tozhe dalzhe koplimentov ne idut. Ya rabotala s psixolagami v USA i v Rossii. Tut eto voobshe ochen dorogo. No mne nikto ne mozhet pomoch. Oni vse pitautsya povisit samoocenku, kotoraya u mneya normalnaya. Ya chustvuu sebya zhenshinoi: interesnoi, sexualnoi. Ya ne mogu iskat muzhika po INternetu, t. k. oni vse xotyat chto bi dama k nimi perexala. A ya ne mogu ibo pishu dissertaciu i chitau lekcii. Ya bi i brosila chego-nibud radi muzhchni kotorogo-bi znala i doveryau. No Internet eto kot v meshke. Tam slidhkom mnogo nesostoyavshixsya muzhchin, kotorii voobshe neponyatno gde bili do 45 i a potom vdrug nachali iskta zhenu. Esli ya vse radi takogo broshu ya mogu slishkom silno poteryat. I ya sovsem ne znau chto delat......

jimmy
24.05.2004, 05:52
Yes, mother, at once it is visible, that 17 years in staffs or states. Well chtozh, we shall begin all over again. Muzhiks - cats in bags not only on the Internet, but also alive too. To find the husband in the circle, certainly interestingly, but it is improbable. And vashche, if speech has come about doctor's it is not better to finish all over again with begun, And THEN ALREADY TO PASS To RAMS TO the SHISH KEBAB.,)

child
24.05.2004, 15:56
I know precisely. When to you it is constant with something "does not carry", business in YOU. There is no "destiny", all depends on you, in t. Number and private life. Business not in education, and in the person. Think, that them can push away, if you precisely know, what not appearance. Can, you "are too official" in dialogue? Or you criticize much and there is a habit on any statement to express opposite opinion? There Are ways to check up, what not so. Or it is simple, - prijatelski, to ask young men, FAIRLY to tell or say, that in you is such, that not so it is pleasant to them. And if you hesitate, you can write down conversation on the cartridge, and listen, " not uchavstvuja ", from. This method was used sama-by you so will be surprised yourself to listen, is simple yourself do not learn or find out! It appears, we often make completely not such impression, what we try. Here I personally, have suddenly understood, having listened to the cartridge, that I endlessly INTERRUPT the interlocutor or I advance, I try to finish for it or him an idea! Yes I would not believe in lives, if me someone has named the talker! And tut-you will not argue. Well very much helps or assists:-))!!