PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! From periodicity in some months it is got divorced! On Saturday all ok...

C
18.05.2004, 22:28
Girls! From periodicity in some months it is got divorced!
On Saturday all okej. And on Sunday (to tell or say anything it is impossible to ask too!) will not believe, already even on business I do not swear, all only is quiet... And that offends by the most mean words: the hysteric woman...!
So it is tired. He is assured or confident on all 100 of my fidelity and love, I considered or counted so better for family, and there was it gives the man the right to permissiveness and bespridel! The temptation was great to solve at one stroke all problems semejnog and personal character, but I has never told or said to him go from here...! And he has dared: and here now the destroyed family, poterjanye personal attitudes or relations and a deep trace in soul or douche! I would shall sustain that to me it it is not necessaryl and I shall not go on kompromis the first, let will be as will be, and the love does not understand that, and only legs or foots wipes about feelings! How to go through deprivation?, what to accept, what psychological receptions are! How to cope with love and to not be excruciated. .vse it is already clear, but teplitsja the hope that will think again and will understand the mistake or error. To me with it or him it is bad, not including days of happiness, but me simply pulls to it or him;them and he it is constant with me in ideas! Today I like also I shall give nobody, anywhere you will not get to, and tomorrow you are not necessary! It is not necessary. .strannoe a word!

The anonym
19.05.2004, 22:53
Can miss costs or stands for a while?

Alesya
21.05.2004, 14:02
So and whether those days happiness of all bad cost or stand, what you saw? A habit - serious, but also it or her it is possible to beat business if to want. And the stimulus is - peace of mind with another.

Katya
22.05.2004, 21:07
Anything good will not be with such, he does not know that wants... And you excruciates... At me the same idiot was... .to I like, all thanks, all are free, at what I descended or went from mind or wit only... And he simply recouped on me, doing or making me idiotkoj at the slightest pretext... .eto type of people such... The vampire power, you suffer, and he is dragged at heart... .posylaj more likely, nothing will change, only will be worse besides to you

Katya
24.05.2004, 10:17
And, not so that will be simple to get rid still from such... As it is its or his style of a life... .kogda nabereshsja boldness, the bowl to be overflown... You will send it or him far away... .cherez what that time will again be secured... .plakatsja will begin, to persuade that misses, cannot live, even can become silent for what that time, good and careful to be... .a then you will forgive or excuse it or him (such people are able whom you wish to convince!! Believe to me!!) again all will go on a circle with new zakidonami!! Silly women the house!!! From such yet so simply to get off!!! He feels you its or his victim, he knows you and well is able to manipulate