PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here so I hate the husband, to a pain, before cry, up to hatred to most seb...

I shall not subscribe.
02.05.2004, 17:04
Here so I hate the husband, to a pain, before cry, up to hatred to myself, t ak strongly I do not wish it or him to lose......... I do not wish to give another. Who nibud tried or tasted sex with the husband and the prostitute? Who nibud prglashal for the husband and the prostitute. Here on what I have gone if only he has thrown the constant mistress. Speaks, that only sex did not suffice, and all the same he with her, I hope that while..

The anonym
06.05.2004, 00:37
Would descend or go to the psychiatrist - same dependence, and fatal for your mentality. I am serious, I do not scoff and I do not joke.

I do not wish to subscribe
08.05.2004, 14:52
From what dependence?

The anonym
10.05.2004, 11:14
Well that he gives you - that and dependence... Sex - sex dependence, money - monetary dependence, salvage from loneliness - psychological dependence..., etc. and t. Item

Listen. Any woman does not deserve such things. You need to restore urgently the self-rating and to start to like itself, and that will defame you on the throat and you at all do not sweep up or will notice, how will choke. And the expert, I think, could help or assist you with it or this. There can be not a psychiatrist, and the psychologist would suffice, with such things alone it is complex or difficult to consult. That you write that simply monstrously up to what people you allow to mock at yourselves, first of all your enemy it if allow the husband such to get up with itself. On what hook he has picked up you? Really you do not consider or count, what you deserve to be liked, happy and quiet? Really he is direct unique on light the man, and? And dependence can be won, the main thing - really to want.

tusja
13.05.2004, 16:38
What does dependence mean " from what? " From your passion. Well listen, that you speak: the prostitute to the husband! Most it is not opposite to you? If sex him did not suffice, you needed to solve this problem together. And now it is necessary to solve together, but not such foolish methods. And the help of the psychologist is necessary to start to appreciate itself and to argue reasonably, instead of to give in to this passion.

Irina
14.05.2004, 17:01
My girlfriend tried or tasted. At it or her the husband very much loveful, here she to him also has made a surprise, has invited not the girl on a call, and the boy. The man was taken aback for horror and with fists has thrown on the wife. She very much stojko has transferred or carried offensive speech and has told or said that all services are paid also she is not measured or going to lose money. Began to undress effectively. The rest is not difficult to guess, only its or her spouse three years does not have desire to walk under a fence, after job flies home frequently with colors or flowers or small podarochkami. Earns a little, but it is betraid or devoted, as the house puppy.

Ivanka
14.05.2004, 22:35
Well what for so about itself. Time you have laid down to yourselves the aim for its or her achievement, as they say, all agents are good. You wish to leave this thing to yourselves (is available in view of the husband) - means it is necessary to pay. Simply price in your case ochchchen high. Also it is not necessary so to castigate. Simply some people muzhchinki we now have clinked glasses on sex. In the West this all has already passed or has already taken place, and to ours only has reached. " Sex to him did not suffice ", and it seems to me at it or him koe-that another does not suffice if to not tell or say that in general the God mind or wit has offended. Well also what with poor to take? So consider or count that you to him an alms have submitted. I wish you a peace of mind.

Snezhana
18.05.2004, 14:49
Each person has the right to a mistake or an error... Do not castigate itself, that have resulted or brought to him the prostitute - you wished to save family, and you during that moment did not have not enough reason and sincere forces to act or arrive differently, and can be during that moment series there was no person, which would give you good advice or council how to act or arrive... In any case, that you have made - already in the past. And now - solve for itself, wish to be with it or this the man? If your answer affirmative then struggle for it or him! Only do not repeat the mistake or error - any prostitutes! Tell or say to the husband, that so cannot proceed more, that he should be defined or determined and make at last the choice between you and the mistress. Suggest the husband to go together to have a rest. Do not arrange to him scandals and stages. Try to create houses a counterbalance - that to him with you it was good. If he does not have not enough sex change in they be become more liberated in bed, buy or purchase to itself beautiful underwear (men often like black lacy or polu-transparent), the stockings, new perfum... Necessarily before sex take a shower, look after the skin - any unshaven axillas and legs or foots... A softening cream for a body... Change the approach in sex - any interdictions and complexes... But to your husband it should be good with you not only in bed. Be for it or him new and in a usual life. And the main thing - believe, that at you it will turn out to change, and continue to vary even if it seems to you, that it is impossible! Believe in the forces! Also do not lose self-respect, respect with itself then also the husband will appreciate you more! Success!

I do not subscribe
20.05.2004, 19:00
I nearly do not castigate myself for the prostitute. Sex three together too is attractive, the interdiction in bed should not be, and there is much that... Interesting. I as a dog in the manger both to throw it is a pity, and to carry hardly.!!! Thanks the anonym from 16.07. Has got precisely in the purpose. The psychiatrist is necessary to me. Thanks, has supported or maintained, and about a mud has fine told or said. THANKS once again.

I SHALL NOT SUBSCRIBE
24.05.2004, 10:00
IVANKA! CORRECTLY - HE SIMPLY POOR! It is prevented on sex. Also is ready to forget for the sake of it or him about all and forgets. There is for it or him nothing sacred in zhizni-only trah!! He/she is its or his god! He even does not like parents, so it seems to me sometimes! Everything, the psychiatrist - is necessary to me, sex too is necessary, but it is necessary also HONOUR to have! THANKS,