PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, as though you have reacted to a situation if byv your husband has told or said, ch...

The anonym
15.05.2004, 06:25
Prompt, as though you have reacted to a situation if byv your husband has told or said, that if in couple of years there will be no child he will be compelled or forced to leave therefore as does not imagine a life without detok. I of all year am flied or treated, the reasons seryoznoj yet have not defined or determined, but he has already lost heart. Then he explained, that he wished me to prick more painfully as I before it or this have offended it or him and not having thought over has climbed in such subject (it is believed hardly), and I in general big give value or meanings;importance to words. Whether there is a sense to continue to live further with this person?

mohnonogy kanjuk
15.05.2004, 08:12
And people constantly are mistaken. You speak, what is it a disadvantage and a trouble? And I so do not think. Would be awfully boringly and silently when any of chelovekov would not be mistaken. And there would live the little man in general when would not be mistaken?
Well, yes it so, philosophy of the plebeian. Nonsense.
On business.
We live once, let even someone believes in everyones there resettlements of souls. Do not trouble itself with the decision of a question of mutual relations with other person if you had a question. Ask the arisen question to that another and do not hurry with the answer, but oboznachte term. If for a week, for example, neither he, nor you cannot solve the problem in the image convenient for both, that, correctly I speak, that another is not necessary to you. Not that is bad. Do not think so. Too the complicated question has appeared. And not only for it or him, but also for you.

Leka
16.05.2004, 14:28
I would solve, that he any more does not like me. From it or him
Words it turns out, that it is more important to him to have children
(Let and from other woman) than to be with
Liked... Men so not schiatjut, if the woman
LIKED. We with the husband together already 4 years, too without
Children, but not iz-for problems, and iz-for mine
Unwillingness. At the husband of ideas to leave at all
Arises (though the child always wanted). It or him
Words: it is more important to me to live with the beloved, than
To have children. And children from another unloved
He does not want the woman. And the love can pass or take place as well as
In childless families, and "detnyh", and anybody
Guarantee will not give, that children will keep together. (And
Otherwise there would be no so much incomplete families)

Olesya
16.05.2004, 17:02
We with the husband in marriage or spoilage too 4 years. To me of 29 years. He wants children, and at me psychological problems.. Pavor to have the child.. But the husband understands, does not hurry me, does not pull... We sometimes strongly swear at it or him iz-for absolute neshozhesti characters and interests. But as though I did not offend it or him, he never mentions or touches;affects a subject of children because knows how it is morbid for me, and for it or him it too morbidly turns out... And your husband has become impudent, however. It is impossible to lay down similar conditions even if any more you do not like the person. Has simply found an occasion to leave you....

The anonym
17.05.2004, 23:40
And it seems to me, if I could not we (shall admit) or allow) to have children, I would put the liked person before a choice if knew, that he well simply dreams of children: either we shall adopt, or leave, you wish to have the successor, this your right in this life. And as he would solve, so and would be. Because there are people for whom it is very important even if they like someone. It is sense of their life, so them have brought up, and to convict them and to roll up hysterics senselessly. And if he would remain let with feeling of love, but first of all with feeling of a duty or debt (differently "has become impudent" also your lethal insult), and you would blame yourself, what he has not made in the life the most important for it or him? If certainly you like it or him and want to him happiness. And to speak, that he has become impudent - unfairly.

Elen
19.05.2004, 04:56
Yes do not worry you, be not upset, forget now that the husband has told or said, and be treated. At me full familiar little girls who at once could not become pregnant, and were treated and through god-drugoj-the third have become pregnant. Time now such: a life strained or intense, stresses, genes, a bionomics. Tell or say it to him. Here if you will go in cycles in it or this, all will become complicated, will amplify already psychological problem. By the way, my familiar Europeans have told or said, that at them before 30 years it is not accepted to leave in marriage, and children - accordingly, and nobody is afraid, that then it will not turn out. Believe, that all will be good, and all will turn out. There is also last instance - church. At one my friend all has turned out, when it was not possible to solve a problem from the medical point of view. All will be good.:-)

Skilled
19.05.2004, 08:18
Your fault is unevident, is possible or probable at it or him a problem with quality of spermatozoons. Let it will be checked up at experts. Probably you most need to leave to another to the man if wish to have children. Such case was at my friends and
The guy longly put fingers a fan, the true was not defined or determined yet.
Successes!

The anonym
20.05.2004, 17:56
Elen the rights. Be treated necessarily and in church too descend or go necessarily. All will be adjusted.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 09:40
Thanks for answers. And some my specifications.
I offered adoptions - flatly it appears, yes while it is not meaningful, I only have begun treatment and I believe, that all will be normal. But how to me to find sincere, psychological equilibrium now, after such impact?
By the way, I it or him and now am not insolent or hold - start up leaves, and that here you will do or make, yes I will be not confident that is happy without me, but with children. Whether know will be to compare to what. To all I wish good luck.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 17:13
Yes, I and without problems go to church. But here that to me with the husband to do or make. In fact to leave he is not solved yet.

Alexander
21.05.2004, 22:39
The help of the psychologist, t is necessary for you. To. The problem detorozhdenija in family is key. Occurrence of the child can destroy or strengthen family, and it in many respects depends on what motive dominates over each of spouses on this question.
I for a long time deal with this problem (psychological preparation for conception, readiness for a maternity, psihologichesoe conducting pregnancy, etc.) and I can help or assist to resolve many problem situations. Bodies: 8 903 964 84 77

The anonym
22.05.2004, 09:01
To sozheleniju, I cannot get to you, Alexander therefore as I live in other state, namely in Ukraine. So I can communicate only on elektronke or on aske. That that the psychological help is necessary - precisely.

The anonym
22.05.2004, 16:09
The anonym, do not bring a attention to the question cardinally: let leaves, let does not leave. You from similar hassle at present it is not good, to him. While any "impact" I do not see, not be so basic and categorical. Does not know, that in itself is stronger: the love to you or thirst to have children. Both that and another is great and it is important for it or him. Does not leave - means, likes. Calm down, all will be good. Switch while from its or his words to treatment. Can, and it would be necessary to him. And you sama-like that it, what then sharply to condemn? Probably, you become hysterical iz-for those problems and consequently so close to heart all accept and so is easily ready to release or let off it or him. Or something besides children is not glued - any other insults, and is simple to both the occasion is necessary?

Oks
23.05.2004, 10:43
Greetings the Anonym! At me the same situation. My friend with which we already live 2 years, very much wants children, one year ago I had a stood pregnancy on term of 5 weeks, the diagnosis precisely could not put, like as all over again have put progesteronovuju a failure, then handed over a heap of analyses on any hormones all in norm or rate, at it or him too it's OK. And so he speaks me, that he to not marry me while I not an erypsipelas, and that suddenly to marry, and I can not give birth. Thus speaks, that me likes very strongly, but the life without children for it or him is not meaningful. First when at me happens zamiranie, we have agreed, that we wait a floor of year, then, that about new year, now have agreed, that we wait till the spring as I have made a pause in treatment (from hormones the allergy and terrible headaches) has begun. But I do not despond, in February again I shall continue a course of inspections

The anonym
24.05.2004, 08:14
It is interesting, why psychologists with " red authorization " are silent - too a complicated question. Because for me the answer is a treachery and I do not understand Oks which believes that SPEAKS its or her liked. In fact SPEAKS one, and the facts testify to the return. Uv. Oks I very much would like to understand your motives and to get your calmness. Mine e-a mail ll_pann@ukrpost. net
ICQ 176722053.