PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son it is fast 16. Sometimes at it or him happen kak-as if attacks of aggression...

Svetlana
18.05.2004, 19:00
To my son it is fast 16. Sometimes at it or him happen kak-as if attacks of aggression he takes offence it is not known on what, and on us, parents. Does not wish to talk to us. That accuses me, that I prevent to live to him. At it or him interest to a life sometimes vanishes, speaks, that to him all all the same, can lay and watch TV hours. It began to be torn from the house, though at us remarkable family. Very much often absolutely inadequately reacts to remarks, at times very morbidly. Whether it is connected only with awkward age or this any disease and the help is necessary to him?
In advance to you thanks for your answer.

Nika
19.05.2004, 16:39
For the beginning it is necessary to exclude narcotics! And that at it or him the handle pure or clean, not the fact. The behaviour guards, very much.. Absence of interest to something also takes place, at this age already should be seryoznye addictings.

Svetlana
22.05.2004, 13:45
Excuse, Nika, I understand, that you not the doctor. But from what you have taken, what my son accepts narcotics?
Excuse for frankness, it seems to me, that you in this business have succeeded, therefore you so easily put "diagnosis" to the stranger. At us, those who accept narcotics, usually do not work, do not wish to study. My son works from 14 years. Moreover, children at us study till 16 o'clock at school, and then the bus carries them directly home. I always at home. Certainly, if there is a desire... But after school and more on Saturday he works. So, that concerning narcotics as that is very unlike. I all taki would like to hear opinion of the expert.
At me a question to the expert. t. e. To the psychologist, whether it can be connected with any disease?
The matter is that I the lowered function of a thyroid gland and before have put me this diagnosis, at me had a similar status. Or this all taki it is connected with teenage psychological features.
In advance to you spaibo.

Kiseleva E.J.
22.05.2004, 21:45
Hello, Svetlana! It is unequivocally complex or difficult to respond, iz-for what there are its or his flashes of aggression in relation to you. Probably, what is it the teenage protest, probably greater or big loads iz-for jobs, probably irritates it or him, that all of you time of the house, t. e. A certain control over it or him;them. In any case with such kind of a problem it is better to work not separately with the boy, and with all family. Therefore as its or his behaviour can be the open form of demonstration of your attitudes or relations in family. Therefore it is necessary to understand more carefully, as as.

Nika
24.05.2004, 07:18
I was not going to at all you to offend, this or thus is simple the first on what it is necessary to pay attention presently, instead of to write off or copy all on teenage age. And diagnostics of health will not damage or injure;hurt, at the same time and on narcotics to check up, m.. Even, that he also did not know about it or this (agree with the doctor) to not offend mistrust. It can and simply weariness, especially now spring, but with children of such age it is necessary to be on the alert, better in time. And I to narcotics have no attitude or relation, and diagnoses I do not put. At two (11 and 9), we with them speak about it or this constantly while understand, but bdit it is necessary.